The Rolling Stones - Brussels Affair Definitive Edition (Rattle Snake RS 01516) (2000)
Genre: Rock | FLAC(tracks) - No Cue - No Log | Artwork | Size: 998.85 MB
The official release posted a few days ago is the second show. This bootleg release has the first show + excellents performances from various shows of the '73 European tour.
All tracks are in sound board quality except for the last track on CD 1 and for the last four tracks on CD 2.Track List:
CD 1 : Foret Nationale, Brussels, Belgium, October 17, 1973 - Afternoon show
01. Brown Sugar
02. Gimme Shelter
04. Tumbling Dice
05. Dancing With Mr. D
07. You Can't Always Get What You Want
08. Midnight Rambler
09. Honky Tonk Women
10. All Down The Line
11. Rip This Joint
12. Jumpin' Jack Flash
13. Street Fighting Man
14. Starfucker (audience recording)
CD 2 : 1973 European Tour
01. Brown Sugar (Rotterdam - Oct 14th 1973 - 2nd show)
02. Happy (London - Sept 9th 1973)
03. Gimme Shelter (London - Sept 9th 1973)
04. Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) (London - Sept 9th 1973)
05. Street Fighting Man (London - Sept 9th 1973)
06. Brown Sugar (Newcastle - Sept 13th 1973 - 1st show)
07. Starfucker (Newcastle - Sept 13th 1973 - 1st show)
08. Dancing With Mr. D (London - Sept 9th 1973)
09. Angie (Newcastle - Sept 13th 1973 - 1st show)
10. Midnight Rambler (London - Sept 9th 1973)
11. Gimme Shelter (Munich - Sept 28th 1973 - 2nd show)
12. Street Fighting Man (Munich - Sept 28th 1973 - 2nd show)
13. Bitch (Vienna - Sept 1st 1973)
14. 100 Years Ago (Vienna - Sept 1st 1973)
15. Sweet Virginia (Vienna - Sept 1st 1973)
16. Silver Train (Vienna - Sept 1st 1973)
Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Mick Taylor, Charlie Watts, Bill Wyman, Ian Stewart, Nicky Hopkins, (keyboards), Billy Preston (keyboards), Bobby Keys (sax), Jim Price (trumpet), Trevor Lawrence (sax), Steve Madaio (trumpet)
Songs included in sets: Brown Sugar / Bitch / Gimme Sheleter / Happy / Tumbling Dice / 100 Years Ago / Star Star / Angie / Sweet Virginia / You Can't Always Get What You Want / Dancing With Mr. D / Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) / Midnight Rambler / Silver Train / Honky Tonk Women / All Down The Line / Rip This Joint / Jumpin' Jack Flash / Street Fighting Man
Notes: Opening acts on this tour were: Billy Preston, who also backed the Stones on piano during their set; and Kracker, a Cuban band out of Brooklyn discovered by Jimmy Miller that became the first act signed to Rolling Stones Records. On this tour, Mick Taylor joined Preston during his opening set but in disguise. Taylor donned a huge Afro wig, as if changing his appearance could mask the guitar identity...
"100 Years Ago", "Sweet Virginia" and "Bitch" were only performed in Vienna and Cologne, and in London on September 7 only. "Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)" and Dancing With Mr. D", on the other hand, were somewhat regularly rotated; neither was played at every concert.
Source : It's Only Rock 'n Roll - The Ultimate Guide to The Rolling Stones
All files encoded in FLAC and properly tagged.
Artwork and playlist included.