Total War ROME II Update 8.1 Incl DLC-RELOADED
RELOADED has released the newest update of “Total War ROME II” for PC. To see changelogs click here!
Special note: With this update we patch existing files as the updated files take up over 12GB. For this reason, it’s very important that you use it on our untouched release Total.War.ROME.II.Caesar.in.Gaul-RELOADED with crack added to install dir.
Total War: ROME II - Patch 8.1 - Build 9066.483605
Technical and Performance Issues
•Fix for dark squares which appeared on the battle terrain, whilst using the "Shader Model 3" graphics setting.
•Improved performance on the medium Rome siege map.
•Resolved an issue that caused the UI to become unresponsive when the Triumph video plays at the end of a campaign.
• Improved AI parameter balancing: increased tactical focus and aggression, especially for major factions in both Grand Campaign and Gaul Campaign.
• Improved campaign AI raiding behaviour. AI factions are now more likely to raid during campaigns.
• Siege artillery now uses flaming projectiles appropriately (when attacking walls and towers).
• Fixed an issue in siege battle AI which could lead to the general's unit exposing itself to attack when trying to use its special abilities to support assaulting units on walls.
• Fixed a range of issues with the AI's interaction with walls in siege battles, enabling the AI to conduct a more effective assault using siege towers and ladders.
• Improved the tactical co-ordination between different sub-groups of units when assaulting the walls in siege battles. When the AI attempts to enter the settlement via the gates, it is now able to do a better job of first eliminating the threat of boiling oil.
• Fixed an issue which caused units to march off in a random direction when reforming on a siege tower.
• Improved the behaviour of units when a unit on the ground is ordered to melee-attack a unit on the walls.
• Boiling oil no longer causes incendiary damage (so won’t burn battering rams for example).
• Improved pathfinding when attacking units on walls with units on the ground or vice versa.
• Improved attacking siege AI’s interaction with walls, and its use of battering rams.
•Fixed a bug that made it impossible to exchange units during a multiplayer campaign, unless the "Turn time" option was set to "unlimited".
•Fixed a progression blocker in the Grand Campaign, which occurred when a "Triumph" video played (celebrating a high ranking Roman General). This prevented the player from continuing the game, by making the games UI become inactive.
This release includes the following DLC:
Greek States Culture Pack
Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack
Baktria Faction Pack
Seleucid Empire Faction Pack
Blood & Gore
Caesar in Gaul
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Developer: Creative Assembly
Release Name: Total.War.ROME.II.Update.8.1.Incl.DLC-RELOADED
Size: 48.60 MB