With Cities XL 2011, build and develop gigantic cities on realistic 3D maps, thanks to an incredible collection counting more than 700 buildings and unique structures. You are the virtual mayor and as such, you will need to find the right balance between economic development for your city, public transportation, housing, social services, leisure activities and even special events in town. Realism has been pushed a little bit deeper with larger cities, more realistic and more sophisticated than ever before!.
* More than 700 buildings, structures and monuments inspired by various architectural styles.
* 47 incredibly detailed and diverse 3D maps: mountains, hills, canyons, islands, cliffs, as well as famous places: Hollywood, Manhattan, Paris, Hong Kong, the Krakatoa volcano…
* Connect cities that you build in a trade network, specialize some of them so that they can provide for others, and create a large-scale economy balance!
* A sophisticated public transportation system: manage in detail the road network, as well as bus lines, and the underground and elevated railway.
* Take profiles of your citizens into account to provide the services and the entertainment they need.
* A self-sufficient global economy, controlled by price variation and by citizen’s needs in the game.
* An all new tax management system allows you to refine the city’s administration.
* A very high quality graphic engine which provides nearly photorealistic visuals.Minimum System Requirements:
System: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.5 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard Drive Space: 8000 MB
Other: 1.5GB RAM required for VistaRecommended System Requirements:
System:Intel Core 2 or equivalent
RAM: 2048 MB
( Uploaded )