Arcade Choplifter HD will remain true to the traditions of the original, but will offer players a modern 3D-graphics, and more than 30 missions - from the rescue of prisoners, and ending with evacuation of people from the source of the epidemic virus that turns all into zombies. Rescue helicopter is armed with machine guns and rockets, and along the way to the pilot to shoot, blow up, rescue, maneuvering, and even shake clung to the body of a zombie. The developers also promise to help players to detach "very noisy" co-pilot - probably, will entertain us with their comments, what is happening.
- Operating system: Windows 7 / XP / Vista
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Video card: 128 MB Graphics Card that supports Shader Model 2.0
- Hard disk: 2,000 MB
- Audio quality: 100%
- Video quality: 100%
- Installation of additional software (DirectX, Visual C + +, UE3, DotNetFx)
- Start the game via the shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu
- Installation requires 512MB of RAM
- Approximate install time 2-6 minutes (a, s)
Patches: Update 1
Removed: carved logo designers and all extra hat
Author Repacka: Tirael4ik
- Fixed startup crash trying to launch ChopLaunch.exe.
- Fixed problem with save data not being saved properly if your username contained invalid characters.
- Added easier "Training" mode difficulty.
- Fixed bug with laser aim sometimes staying on