Renegade X: Black Dawn - is a single mini-campaign game for 1-2 hours prior to release long-awaited multiplayer Renegade X. GSS at the UN, the international anti-terrorist military forces discovered a secret island fortress in the Black Sea, presumably associated with the Brotherhood of Nod, an ancient and secret society that want to remove the existing world order and install your own.
The basis of Renegade X went to the game Command & Conquer: Renegade, which developed the Westwood Studios back in 2002. Totem Arts has decided to recreate the modern Renegade engine. In the story of the game in the early 90s to Earth near the Tiber River (in Italy), a meteorite falls, which becomes a source of spread of alien substance, called "Tiberium". You'll play as Captain Nick "Havok" Parker, a rough and tough commando GSS, who leads a special forces group in the heart of enemy territory. The code name for the operation - "Black Dawn". "Operation Black Dawn" is a small island in the Black Sea. The island was turned into a fortress of the Brotherhood of Nod - an international terrorist organization. The purpose of "Operation Black Dawn" is to destroy Nod base and rescue scientists.
- Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2,0 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB (Windows XP) / 3 GB (Windows Vista / 7)
- Hard disk: 4.5 GB
- Audio device: compatible with DirectX
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD4850 512 Mb
- Audio quality: 100%
- Video quality: 100%
- Installation of additional software (DirectX, Visual C + +, UE3, DotNetFx)
- Start the game via the shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu
- Installation requires 512MB of RAM
- Approximate install time 5-10 minutes
- Cut out the logo designers and all extra hat
- Author Repacka: Tirael4ik