Rochard Update 1-SKIDROW
Year: 2011 | PC | Eng/Du/Fr/Ger/Ita/Spa | Publisher: Recoil Games | Developer: Recoil Games | 889.12 MB
Genre: Action, Indie, Casual
Grab a G-Lifter - your new best friend! Use it to change gravity at will, manipulate the environment, and throw huge crates at your enemies.
Join the amazing exploits of astro-miner John Rochard and embark on a gravity-bending journey across the Solar System! Rochard is an award-winning side-scroller featuring hours of mind-blowing gravity gameplay, puzzle-solving and action. Narrated in a humorous cartoony style, Rochard tells a thrilling story of villains, a damsel in distress and a mysterious alien civilization.
* 5 long Chapters crammed with fast-paced platforming action and mind-bending puzzles based on gravity
* A beautifully crafted cartoonish visual style, rich with humor and personality
* Incredible items able to influence gravity and grab, swing and throw objects to solve puzzles or get rid of enemies
* A groovy soundtrack composed by Markus Captain Kaarlonen from Poets of the Fall, mixing southern rock/blues and 80?s inspired electronic music
* The legendary performance of Jon St. John as the voice of protagonist John Rochard
* The most advanced use of the Unity engine in a video game