FiGHTCLUB group released an interesting simulation game“Steel Armor: Blaze of War”.
It is an authentic and dynamic tank simulator. Player is to successfully accomplish battles in 4 historical operations on 60 square km. of battle area, manage Soviet, Iran, Iraq and Angola sides of the conflict. “Steel Armor: Blaze of War” gives player an opportunity to drive battle tanks as driver and engineer, to organize tank attacks as gun layer and manage the crew. To win the battle one has to own quick reactions, intelligence, good memory, knowledge of technical features of battle machines, ability to coordinate actions of the whole tank crew and ability to find optimal tactics in complex situations.
- Dynamic campaigns with historical missions;
- Large-scale tactical battles with real tanks, APCs, artillery, aviation and infantry. Destructible environment. Interactive landscape: ability to dig craters and trenches in real-time.
- Realistic engineering: all the physics depend on the features of battle machines, ballistics, damage of steel modeling, work of the gun sights and observation devices, work of machine crews, tank battle squads and controls.
- After-battle statistics that let player evaluate results of attacks and see received damages with vectors of missile hits.
- Campaigns processor and mode-building utilities that allow modifying main elements of the game, add new machines, units, elements of interface and arms.
- Encyclopedia of battle technics that gives one detailed review of characteristics and comparison of all the technics needed.