Menof War: Assault Squad is a sequel to the critically acclaimed real-timetactics game Men of War. This stand-alone expansion features acompletely new cooperative skirmish game mode with access to fivedifferent nations (Russia, Germany, USA, Commonwealth and “ for thefirst time ever in the Men of War series “ Japan) as well as increasedrealism and accessibility.
Likeprevious games in the series, Men of War: Assault Squad includes theunique direct control? feature which enables players to maneuver unitsusing the WASD controls, rather than pointing and clicking. PC Generalscan get behind the controls of a tank to smash through obstacles, crushsoldiers under its tracks and fire armor-piercing shells at enemyemplacements, or take control of individual soldiers as they fight.
Differenthistorical settings and battlegrounds for every nation will ensure thateach time players will face a different variety of enemies and tactics.
Uniquehero units for every nation with powerful abilities such as increasingunits firepower, boosting morale or providing other advantages todefeat the enemy against all odds.
Fantastic bonus abilities such asremote controlled bombs that can flatten entire residential blocks,airstrikes able to destroy incoming tank columns, special For theMotherland!? charge attacks and many more.
Improved and dynamic AIensures that no two games will play out the same way, making eachbattle a new experience against an AI that really fights back.
Choose from a variety of scenario locations ranging from Western Europe, to Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Pacific.
The ability to play this impressive game mode with up to four friends in LAN or cooperative online play.
New multiplayer maps and game settings.
Improved multiplayer balancing to provide a more authentic use of equipment and vehicles.
Overhauled infantry squads and the ability to buy individual soldiers to suit players needs.
More realistic weapon behavior and penetration values.
A reworked artillery system that provides innovative assault and defense strategies.
New types of ammunition that increase the depth of tank combat. Changelogs :
Added IS-2 new 3d model
• Added Cromwell MKVIII new 3d model
• Added T-60 new texture
• Added passenger seats to ISU122/152
• Added ability of all small arms to penetrate armor
• Added additional camera control functions
• Increased arc of grazing howitzers
• Increased arc of light howitzers
• Increased arc of StuH 42
• Increased HE strength of Type99 at-rifle grenade
• Increased stamina of scouts
• Reduced speed of Vickers AA
• Reduced speed of FlaK 37
• Reduced turret speed of M4A3 Calliope
• Fixed that in some occassions the repair marker would not disappear
• Fixed volumes of mines to be larger
• Added the ability to launch with teammates but no enemies (unranked only)
• Changed rank score to start with 0 instead of 500
• Changed resource distribution curve to increase mid-game duration
• Changed resource distribution to be no longer bound to game time
• Changed Assault Troops special unit to carry new shock troopers on T-34/85
• Changed middle flag buildings in 1v1 Winter Church
• Increased resource distribution length from 22.5min to 25min
• Optimized multiplayer map data
• Reduced price of Cromwell MKVIII from 375 MP to 360 MP
• Reduced "Sturmtrupp" price from 5 to 4
• Removed Panzergrenadiers from "Sturmtrupp"
• Fixed D1 giving no points
• Fixed some Day of Victory flag sizes
• Fixed small map issues
• Added files to support new skirmish DLC
• Added files to support new Bonus mission
• Optimized skirmish map data
• Fixed small map issues