Fight your way through the streets of a zombie infested city to save the survivors of a disastrous chemical accident that changed most of the city's population into mindless brain hungry monsters. Time is your enemy and your car is your weapon as you race through the streets smashing everything on your way including fences, phone booths, street lamps and hordes of zombies. When the gruesomely mutated zombies become too much to handle, buy a new car or get more guns and upgrades installed. You can earn more money for finishing side quests, making kill combos and searching for hidden prizes. Game play is unrestricted and the player can freely roam through the dark streets, alleys and backyards searching for the best shortcuts or hidden power ups. Screenshot:
• 17 story missions with sub quests and bonus objectives.
• Huge, free roaming city, infested by thousands of brain hungry zombies just waiting to be explored.
• 6 different cars including an unlockable super car.
• 9 different upgrades for each car, which can transform even an innocent Taxi into a Chariot of Death.
• All cars can be mounted with miniguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers or even dual railguns.
• All weapons have 3 upgrade levels which come with unique features.
• Dynamic combo system with tricks and hordes of zombies to try it on.
• Many vicious zombie types including even zombie dogs.
• Physics effects based on PhysX. Changes:
- added Blood Race game mode
- added new Muscle Car for the Blood Race mode
- added new Slaughter Train Station map
- added a second car paint for every vehicle (unlockable in Blood Race mode)
- added new vehicle destruction system with destructible 3d car parts
- added car respawn key
- added Polish localization
- new positional sound system
- new improved smart camera with longer view distance and smoother movement
- enhanced car physics to allow full 3d motion e.g. turning over
- added support for full story voice over
- added startup menu sound device selection option
- added startup menu sound disable option
- added startup menu gamepad disable option
- added particle effects when gathering repair pickup
- added sparks when a car collides with an obstacle
- added ambient sound playing in background
- added highlight and camera shake on player death
- added misc new envinronment models for the story mode
- new translucent water shader
- new main menu background
- new collision system for destrucible props
- tweaked car physics script
- tweaked car speed upgrade
- improved vehicle audio
- improved zombie audio
- fixed a few collision problems on the main story city map
- fixed skidmark texture mapping
- tweaked volume parameters for most in-game sounds
- removed option to post highscores to Twitter (caused by a Twitter authentication API change)
- lots of small tweaks and fixes System requirements:
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 1 GHz
• 1 GB RAM
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4215150515/ZD 1.2.7 DLC Fenixx.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4215150525/ZD 1.2.7 DLC Fenixx.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4215150535/ZD 1.2.7 DLC Fenixx.part3.rar
http://www.filejungle.com/f/Pasfqb/ZD 1.2.7 DLC Fenixx.part1.rar
http://www.filejungle.com/f/avkyju/ZD 1.2.7 DLC Fenixx.part2.rar
http://www.filejungle.com/f/wAAATT/ZD 1.2.7 DLC Fenixx.part3.rar