Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (2011/ENG/RePack R.G. UniGamers)
The game Earth Defense Force:
Year: 2011 | PC Game | English | Developer: Vicious Cycle | Publisher: D3Publisher | 1.1 GB
Genre: action (shooter) / 3D / 3rd person
Insect Armageddon aliens are back to enslave Earth, and only an elite unit of Earth Defense Force (EDF) can fight back. The main point of conflict is Detroit, and in order to stop the advance of a swarm of beetles, people are willing to sacrifice the whole city, and to compare it to the ground.
* A huge battle. Provide a fitting rebuff to the hordes of assorted aliens - from huge ants and spiders to robots hundred-meter.
* Any funds. Becoming a fighter Earth Defense Force, you will receive at their disposal four types of armor that can be improved, as well as over 150 weapons, including assault and sniper rifles, grenade launchers and mortars.
* It should be so. In the struggle for the survival of humanity can be no compromise! Blast the skyscrapers and destroy entire neighborhoods - Center invasion must be destroyed at any cost.
* Shoulder to shoulder. Campaign can go together with one another, united by a local network or the Internet.
* To survive and win. In a special mode Survival Mode Six desperate men will restrain the pressure of enemy hordes - each will fiercely attack the previous one.
Recommended system requirements:
v Operating system:
Windows XP / Vista / 7
Intel Pentium Dual Core 2 GHz
1 GB (2 GB for Vista / 7)
v Hard disk space:
v Audio device:
compatible with DirectX 9.0
512 MB of video memory and support Shader Model 3 (AMD Radeon 4350 / NVIDIA GeForce 7900)