Killing Floor Steam-ReVOLVeR
Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS taking place in the devastated cities and countryside of England, after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military, dropped into these locations with a simple mission:
Developed & Published: Tripwire Interactive | Size: 912 MB
Genre: First-Person, Shooter
survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments. The only problem is, these experiments aren’t waiting to be taken out - they’re coming for YOU!
* Co-op game mode for up to six players obliterating multiple waves of
* Persistent Perks system, allowing players to convert their in-game
achievements into permanent improvements to their character’s skills and abilities.
* Over 40 Steam Achievements, including Dignity for the dead for killing 10 enemies feeding on dead teammates’ corpses and Hot Cross Fun for finishing off 25 burning enemies with a Crossbow.
* Watch those crucial and violent creature deaths in slomo ZEDtime , even in multiplayer.
* Solo game mode for offline play
* 9 different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, through to chainsaws, chainguns and rocket-launchers.
* 12+ weapons for the players to chose from, ranging from knives and
fire-axes up to pump shotguns, rifles and a flamethrower.
* Add in a welder, medical tools and body armor to help the players survive.
* Players choose which Perks to play with, so they can best balance out a co-op team to survive the horrors.
* Open, non-linear play areas:
choose when and where to fight - or run; weld doors closed to try and direct the monster horde.
* Fully-configurable, allowing players to change things as simple as the difficulty level or number of creature waves, or go so far as to set up their own favorite waves of monsters.
* Support for Steam Friends and other Steamworks features
* Includes SDK for the creation of new levels and mods the most exciting, authentic and fun Battlestations experience yet.