- From the Golden Gate to the Empire State Building - Take part in The Run - an illegal race, passing by the most famous and dangerous roads from San Francisco to New York. On the way to the finish line are cities, deserts, mountains, canyons. There are no rules - every man for himself
- You - the trump card - the stakes in this race - the life of Jack. But he has something that no other participants in the competition - namely, you. Your task - to save the hero, who was haunted by the ghost of the past and help him get to New York alive and take first place
- Against all - Connect to the system Autolog, compare your results with your friends and become a leader. Now Autolog now monitors the development of your career - in the fight for the title of the fastest drivers in the account every second of every race
- Striking features Frostbite 2 - A new engine, Frostbite 2, developed by world-famous studio DICE, an unprecedented level of visualization, immersive gameplay and emotional impact
- Intense competition network - using the automatic search of players you can join the existing arrivals queue, or create your own race, invite friends, make a list of tests and loved ones to fight for leadership in all phases of The Run. Prove your supremacy in all the series races, and you'll get access to exclusive vehicles, improvements in skills and characterFeatures Limited Edition
- Lamborghini Aventador: wild beast 700 hp make your opponents tremble in fear.
- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1: when everything is at stake, Camaro would not give to anybody.
- Porsche 911 Carrera S: powerful Carrera S, which has excellent handling, - exclusive Need for Speed ??The Run and the most anticipated car of 2011.System requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista / Windows 7 (Windows XP - not supported)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3 GHz or equivalent AMD
Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for Vista Windows 7)
Sound card: compatible with DirectX 10
Video: 512 MB ATI Radeon 4870 or better / 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT or better
Free space on HDD: 18 GB of free space