Star Of The Forum
Join Date: Nov 2008
R-Studio 5.1 Build 130037 - 12-18-2009, 06:30 AM
R-Studio 5.1 Build 130037 download from Extabit, Rapidshare, Rapidgator and Lumfile
R-Studio 5.1 Build 130037 Netload, Uploaded, Jumbofiles, Glumbouploads, Bayfiles with keygen, crack, serial
Or search here R-Studio 5.1 Build 130037
R-Studio 5.1 Build 130037
R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Windows 2000/XP/2003), Ext2FS/Ext3FS (LINUX file systems) and UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD file systems) partitions. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
R-Studio Data Recovery Features :
- Standard "Windows Explorer" - style interface.
- Host OS: Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista.
- Data recovery over the Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Macintosh, Linux and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32,NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux).
- Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista), Basic(MBR) and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema and Apple partition map. Dynamic partitions over GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions over MBR.
- Damaged RAID recovery. If OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
- Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files can be compressed and split into several files to put it on CD/DVD/Flash or FAT16/FAT32. Then the image files can be processed like regular disks.
Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
- Recovering data if:
* FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
* VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
- Recognizes localized names.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
- File or disk content can be viewed and edited with the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
New R-Studio features in version 5.x:
» Support for digital camera raw images
» Versatile data visualisation
» File Sorting
» Expandable Known File Types
» Support for mass file recovery
» Common Find/Mark dialog
» Hex Editor Enhancement
» HFS and HFS+ file systems support
» Apple Computers support
» Big Endian variant of UFS support
» GPT partition layout schema support
» APM support
» Support for various unusual RAID configurations
» R-Studio Technician Portable was added to R-Studio Technician package
» Compressed image format support
Size: 9 MB
http://rapidshare.com/files/322147445/R-Studio.5.1.130037.rar Or http://sharingmatrix.com/file/882264/R-Studio.5.1.130037.rar Or http://uploadbox.com/files/Py9hBr4QMk
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|n-Track Studio 6.0.6 (Build 2522)||SarMa09||Softwares||0||11-11-2009 06:36 PM|
|TechSmith Camtasia Studio 6.0.3 Build 928||rohansakhale||Softwares||0||11-06-2009 03:04 AM|
|Portable R-Studio v5.1 Build 130015||meteorito||Softwares||0||10-10-2009 07:55 AM|
|n-Track Studio v6.0.5 Build 2495||finsoftsdk9||Softwares||0||08-01-2009 03:32 AM|
|R-Studio 5.0 Build 129000||leica||Softwares||0||07-12-2009 12:53 PM|