Star Of The Forum
Join Date: Mar 2009
WinRAR v3.91 Beta 2 (x86_x64) - 12-01-2009, 06:21 PM
WinRAR v3.91 Beta 2 (x86_x64) download from Extabit, Rapidshare, Rapidgator and Lumfile
WinRAR v3.91 Beta 2 (x86_x64) Netload, Uploaded, Jumbofiles, Glumbouploads, Bayfiles with keygen, crack, serial
Or search here WinRAR v3.91 Beta 2 (x86_x64)
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. RAR files can usually compress content by 8 percent to 15 percent more than ZIP files can. WinRAR is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. It can backup your data and reduce size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disc space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well. WinRAR is ideal for multimedia files. WinRAR automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- Using WinRAR puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- WinRAR provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- When you purchase WinRAR license you are buying a license to the complete technology, no need to purchase add-ons to create self-extracting files, it's all included.
- WinRAR is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special "Wizard" mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives.
- Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
WinRAR 3.91 Beta 2
1. WinRAR might crash when testing corrupt CAB files.
2. Beta 1 crashed on some of TAR.BZ2 archives.
3. Total progress bar could be displayed incorrectly in "Convert archives" command in beta 1.
4. SFX archives set the wrong value to "sfxcmd" environment variabe if user account control prompt was displayed when unpacking.
File Size: 5.3Mb
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinRAR 3.90 Beta 5.||rapidshare||Softwares Torrent||0||08-19-2009 02:50 PM|
|WinRAR 3.90 Beta 4||manoeto||Softwares||0||06-30-2009 03:36 PM|
|WinRAR 3 9 Beta 2||11111111||Softwares||0||06-06-2009 11:33 AM|
|WinRAR 3.90 Beta 2||11111111||Softwares||0||06-04-2009 10:33 PM|
|WinRAR v3.81 BETA||laser||Softwares||0||01-22-2009 08:22 AM|