Star Of The Forum
Join Date: Mar 2009
eBoostr Pro v3.0.1 Build 498 - 08-10-2009, 09:04 AM
eBoostr Pro v3.0.1 Build 498 download from Extabit, Rapidshare, Rapidgator and Lumfile
eBoostr Pro v3.0.1 Build 498 Netload, Uploaded, Jumbofiles, Glumbouploads, Bayfiles with keygen, crack, serial
Or search here eBoostr Pro v3.0.1 Build 498
Boost your Windows PC performance
eBoostr™ is an alternative solution to Vista’s ReadyBoost and SuperFetch technologies now available on Windows XP. It speeds up your PC and improves application responsiveness by using flash memory and free RAM as an extra layer of performance-boosting cache for your PC. Use up to four inexpensive flash devices to speed up your system. Add more speed to your PC without any hardware upgrade!
Boot and Work Faster
eBoostr makes Windows load faster, significantly reducing the time your computer needs to boot.
Launch Your Favorite Applications Faster
The more often you use a particular application, the faster it’ll perform. eBoostr gathers statistics on what applications you use and how often, optimizing their performance by pre-caching their files and data and allowing faster access speed and reduced delays.
No Hardware Upgrades
No need to disassemble your PC in order to upgrade its performance. eBoostr gives your PC a noticeable performance boost without costly hardware upgrades. Just plug one or more flash memory drives, install eBoostr and say “Yes” to speed up your computer.
Utilize Available RAM Better
eBoostr features a SuperFetch-like solution and makes use of the otherwise wasted free RAM to store frequently accessed files and data. Every time you launch you favorite application, it’ll load much faster because of the preloaded data in RAM. If your computer has over a gigabyte of memory, you’ll see a significant increase in speed and responsiveness.
Laptops Benefit More
Speed up your laptops even more! Upgrading a laptop is difficult and costly, but not with eBoostr. Notebook hard drives are slower than their desktop counterparts, thus they benefit more from the use of flash memory with eBoostr and reduced hard drive activities.
Save Battery Power
Work longer with a battery. Less hard drive access results in reduced power consumption, which leads to improved battery life. Work faster and longer on your Windows XP laptop with eBoostr.
* Vista’s ReadyBoost and SuperFetch benefits on your Windows XP PCs;
* Smart caching of frequently used applications and files for maximum performance;
* Supports both USB and non-USB removable media devices (CF, SD/SDHC, MMC, xD and other memory cards), as well as additional hard disks;
* Allows up to 4 devices for simultaneous smart caching;
* Cache file size of up to 4GB on each device (NTFS has no limit on the size);
* Compatible with all “Enhanced for ReadyBoost” devices.
What’s new in this version
Here goes a quick list of the additional features with more details below:
* Memory caching (if you have plenty of RAM installed);
* Exclude list (the most requested feature);
* Power saving mode;
* More than 4GB cache file size (on NTFS file system only);
* One flash drive use on different computers;
* Unlimited number of files in cache;
* Build cache process improvement (including initial statistics used from XP prefetch information);
* Load balancing mechanism improvements;
* And many small fixes and enhancements;
* And finally 16 new languages added: Portuguese, Ukrainian, Finnish, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Polish, Korean, Swedish, Sinhalese, Lithuanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Japanese and Thai.
If you have more than 1GB of RAM installed you can use some part of it to place a cache file. Computer RAM has an extremely high read speed and a zero seek times–thus you can get up to 50x higher overall random read speed. We do not recommend you to leave less than 1GB of RAM available to the system after adding a cache. However you can try this on your configuration, may be your applications installed will be comfortable with the amount you leave.
There were numerous requests for this feature. Now you are able to specify any location or a file mask to be excluded from caching by eBoostr. Be careful with this feature! If you exclude the “C:” location, then all files located on this drive will not be cached–thus none of the system files or applications.
Power Save Mode
This feature is very useful for notebook owners. When your laptop is on battery power, eBoostr will automatically go into Power Save Mode. This mode disables an automatic cache rebuild and redirects all file requests to cache devices. Flash drives consume much less power compared to “power hungry” hard disk, increasing your battery life time.
File Size: 6.06Mb
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Build a Lot||Soul||Games||0||07-10-2009 01:40 PM|
|eBoostr PRO 3.0.1 Build 498||sharesz||Softwares||0||06-18-2009 12:51 AM|
|eBoostr v2.0.1 Build 419||11111111||Softwares||0||05-13-2009 05:39 AM|
|Windows Live Messenger 9 RC Build 1202 Build 14.0.8050.1202||curlan||Softwares||0||01-31-2009 11:29 AM|
|Raxco PerfectDisk 2008 Build 9.00 Build 61||mozilla||Softwares||0||08-02-2008 02:49 AM|