Join Date: May 2009
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 - 07-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 download from Extabit, Rapidshare, Rapidgator and Lumfile
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Netload, Uploaded, Jumbofiles, Glumbouploads, Bayfiles with keygen, crack, serial
Or search here Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 All Features:
* Protects from viruses, Trojans and worms
* Blocks spyware and adware
* Scans files in real time (on access) and on demand
* Scans email messages (regardless of email client)
* Scans Internet traffic (regardless of browser)
* Protects instant messengers (ICQ, MSN)
* Provides proactive protection from unknown threats
* Scans Java and Visual Basic scripts
* Two-way personal firewall
* Safe Wi-Fi and VPN connections
* Intrusion prevention system
* Intelligent application management and control
* automatically configured application rules
* security rating is assigned to unknown applications
* access to the user’s resources and data is restricted for unknown applications
* Scans operating system and installed applications for vulnerabilities
* Analyzes and closes Internet Explorer vulnerabilities
* Disables links to malware sites
* Detects viruses based on the packers used to compress code
* Global threat monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network)
Advanced Protection & Recovery:
* The program can be installed on infected computers
* Self-protection from being disabled or stopped
* Restores correct system settings after removing malicious software
* Tools for creating a rescue disk
Data & Identity Theft Protection:
* Disables links to fake (phishing) websites
* Blocks all types of keyloggers
* Virtual keyboard is provided for safely entering logins and passwords
* Prevents the theft of data exchanged via secure connections (HTTPS / SSL)
* Blocks unauthorized dial-up connections
* Cleans up any traces of user activity (deletes temporary files, cookies etc.)
* Parental control
* Improved antispam protection (plugins for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, The Bat!, Thunderbird)
* Blocks banners on web pages
* Automatic configuration during installation
* Wizards for common tasks
* Visual reports with charts and diagrams
* Alerts provide all the information necessary for informed user decisions
* Automatic or interactive mode
* Round-the-clock technical support
* Automatic database updates
WHAT'S NEW IN KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2010:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 is a comprehensive data protection tool, which provides not only anti-virus protection but also protection against spam and network attacks. The application's components also enable users to protect their computers against currently unknown threats and phishing, and to restrict users' access to the Internet. The multifaceted protection covers all channels for data transfer and exchange. All components can be flexibly configured, allowing users to tailor Kaspersky Internet Security to their specific needs.
New in protection:
* Improved HIPS (Host-based Intrusion Prevention System) technology assigns a danger rating to unknown programs. The Application Control component uses HIPS to define rules for new and already known applications, which may restrict their access to the file and operating systems.
* Innovative Sandbox technology has been implemented, which uses virtualization to create a secure environment for program execution. New software can be tested in this environment, which isolates the host operating system from all changes. There is no limit to the number of Internet browsers and other applications which can run simultaneously in a sandbox.
* Increased use of Kaspersky Security Network considerably decreases the threat response time, due to information received from other users. The service aims to minimize the time necessary to detect and neutralize new types of threats. When a user starts a program, the service checks it against white lists and Urgent Detection System lists on Kaspersky Lab's servers.
* The protection of personal user data has been extended and enhanced. For instance, Kaspersky Internet Security automatically prevents inadvertent users from accessing known phishing web sites, and blocks keylogger programs, which are designed to steal passwords and access codes.
* The new Script Emulator analyzes the behavior of scripts, to assess their potential harmfulness. It simulates the operation of the Java Script and Visual Basic Script engines, which are supported by default in Microsoft Internet Explorer and are built in to Microsoft Windows.
* The new IM Anti-Virus component ensures the safe operation of most instant messaging applications. The component scans messages for the presence of malicious objects.
* Improvements to the Virtual keyboard component provide safer entry of personal information, by protecting data from being intercepted by spyware and preventing screenshot capture.
* Significant improvements to the Anti-Spam component now provide two methods for detecting spam: exact and expert. Exact methods apply strict filtering criteria to a message, which determine unambiguously whether or not a message is spam. Expert methods investigate email messages that have passed strict filtering criteria. As such messages cannot be unambiguously considered spam, the component calculates the probability that they are spam.
* Components of Kaspersky Internet Security can be temporarily disabled, to improve computer performance. This can be useful during the use of resource-hungry applications such as network games.
* Monitoring access to phishing websites and protection against phishing attacks are performed by scanning links in messages and on web pages, and also by using the database of phishing addresses when an attempt to access websites is detected. You can check whether a web address is included in the phishing database, using the Web Anti-Virus, IM Anti-Virus or Anti-Spam component.
* Improvements have been made to all the application's existing components, including the Firewall, Parental Control, and Anti-Spam components, and particularly the Heuristic analyzer.
* The anti-virus kernel of Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 has been significantly improved, to provide more efficient malware detection. The application shows higher performance on Windows Vista operating systems, as compared to previous versions of Kaspersky Internet Security.
* Kaspersky Internet Security includes the URL scanning module managed by Web Anti-Virus. This module scans links on the web page, comparing the website addresses against its database of suspicious and phishing websites. This module is provided for Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers as a plug-in.
* The update procedure has been improved. Kaspersky Internet Security's databases are now updated not only according to their schedule, but also when new security threats appear.
* The creation of Rescue Disks has been improved. The service should be used when the infection reaches a level at which the computer cannot be disinfected using either anti-virus applications, or malware removal utilities such as Kaspersky AVPTool. The improved Rescue Disks provide more efficient disinfection because malware programs do not gain control when the operating system is being loaded.
New in the application interface:
* The application interface has been completely redesigned, to make Kaspersky Internet Security significantly more accessible to first-time users.
* Kaspersky Internet Security features an automatic mode in which the application automatically makes optimal decisions, so avoiding excessive requests to the user.
Kaspersky Lab: Antivirus software
Download Kaspersky "Internet Security" 2010 v126.96.36.1999 x86/x64 (APPLICATION)
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 188.8.131.529 Final||TLAKER||Softwares||0||06-28-2009 05:02 PM|
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Build 184.108.40.2069 Pre||laser||Softwares||0||05-26-2009 10:28 AM|
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 220.127.116.111 Beta||Bugger||Softwares||0||05-24-2009 01:46 PM|
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 18.104.22.1680 Beta||manoeto||Softwares||0||05-15-2009 04:47 PM|
|Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 (22.214.171.1241) Beta||laser||Softwares||0||05-13-2009 10:40 AM|