Join Date: May 2009
Badaboom Media Converter v188.8.131.52 - 05-22-2009, 10:37 PM
Badaboom Media Converter v184.108.40.206 download from Extabit, Rapidshare, Rapidgator and Lumfile
Badaboom Media Converter v220.127.116.11 Netload, Uploaded, Jumbofiles, Glumbouploads, Bayfiles with keygen, crack, serial
Or search here Badaboom Media Converter v18.104.22.168
Badaboom Media Converter v22.214.171.124 including Crack
Create Ipod Videos Upto 20x Faster..
The Badaboom™ Media Converter formats video and audio files for a variety of devices using a process called transcoding. In the old days of video, there was broadcast television, VCRs, and that was about it; video came in very few flavors. With the proliferation of digital media players came a similar proliferation of video formats, making for widespread incompatibility. Badaboom™ is the solution to this incompatibility: it takes video files from any source and formats them for a wide variety of devices.
Elemental Technologies and NVIDIA change the way transcoding is done!
Elemental Technologies Badaboom Media Converter takes a fundamentally different approach. Instead of performing transcoding on the CPU, it harnesses the massively parallel NVIDIA GPUs in today’s computers to perform the core transcoding operations. By utilizing the GPU, Badaboom™ transcoding not only runs much faster than CPU-based competitors but leaves the CPU available to process other tasks. This allow consumers to painlessly convert video between formats, allowing them to view home video content on their portable devices, or Media Center content on their Apple TV – all in a convenient, intuitive application.
Cool! How do I use Badaboom to convert video?
It's pretty darn simple. That's the whole goal: make getting media onto your portable device easy and fast.
1. Boot up the Badaboom™ Media Converter.
2. Under the "Source" column on the left, select an input video. This can be one of several types:
1. an unencrypted DVD - perhaps a family DVD movie you created with Adobe Premiere Elements or Apple iMovie;
2. a VIDEO_TS folder from your hard drive. VIDEO_TS folders replicate the file structure that DVDs use to store data, and there are many tools available that allow for backing up DVD content onto hard drive in VIDEO_TS folders.
3. a file on your computer (Badaboom™ currently supports MPEG-2 and H.264 input files, with more formats coming soon)
3. Under the "Output" column on the right, select the type of device you want to view your video on. You can scroll through available devices by clicking on the triangles at the bottom of the column. The background of the device you choose will be highlighted in green, and you'll see your device reflected inthe middle of the interface.
4. Hit the "Start" button at the center of the bottom of the screen. You'll see frames from the selected video start whipping through your screen, as Badaboom™ harnesses your NVIDIA GPU to convert the video at unprecedented rates. Since the work is being done by your GPU, you'll still have CPU available for general computing tasks like email, word processing, and surfing the web. When the transcode completes, you'll have a video formatted for your device ready to go in your My Videos folder.
5. That's it. There are more custom settings available by hitting the "Advanced" button. But we hope most users will never need to touch them.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Daniusoft Media Converter Pro v126.96.36.199||madnessken||Softwares||0||05-20-2009 10:08 PM|
|Badaboom Media Converter v188.8.131.52 + Crack [RH]||rapidshare||Softwares Torrent||0||02-26-2009 02:23 AM|
|Wondershare Media Converter 184.108.40.206||laser||Softwares||0||02-19-2009 08:48 AM|
|Wondershare Media Converter 220.127.116.11 (Portable)||laser||Softwares||0||01-29-2009 10:02 AM|
|Badaboom Media Converter Professional v18.104.22.168||jajo||Softwares||0||01-20-2009 03:52 PM|