form-Z Pro version 8.6.0 build 9991 | 153.4 mb
AutoDesSys has released an updated (build #9991) form·Z 8.6.0 pro, is a powerful 3D design application featuring a variety of modeling personalities and tools with an easy to use interface to express and communicate your imagination. It is based on advanced 3D solid and surface modeling methods that maintain accurate representations as you progress from design to visualization, layout, animation and fabrication.
form·Z 8.6.0 pro uild #9981, 11/30/2017
The context menu invoked by right-clicking on objects now has options to Select Clone Families, and make the object's Material, Layer, Line weight or Line Style active.
- Undo/Redo now work properly on OS X 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Auto Save by time interval now works properly.
- SketchUp Materials now Import properly.
- SketchUp 2018 Now supported.
- Export DWG/DXF speed improved.
- Import KMZ files now works properly.
- The Reduce tool no longer stops when encountering an object that can not be reduced (when multiple objects are selected).
- Various stability and performance improvements.
Work In Progress (WIP) software is provided to give form*Z pro users early access to pre release versions of the software. These versions may contain bug fixes, optimizations and experimental new features.