Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 Update1 MacOsx | 2.0 Gb
Intel Software have launched their latest version of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018 Update 1. Intel Parallel Studio XE tool suite simplifies the design, development, debug, and tuning of code that utilizes parallel processing to boost application performance.
- Faster application performance with expanded Intel Threading Building Blocks (Intel TBB) threading layer support in Intel Math Kernel Library SparseSyrk and SpMM routines
- Easier integration of Intel Math Kernel Library using pkg-config file
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives now supports 3D data filtering and copying for large images with new platform-aware APIs
- Improved integration with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Application Performance Snapshot now provides a quick performance overview without the need to install a custom driver on Linux
- Hierarchical Roofline feature of Intel Advisor simplifies analysis of complex code. Use progressive disclosure to drill in on areas of interest.
- Intel MPI Library 2019 Technical Preview for Linux is now available. Try new capabilities for better multi-threaded communications in hybrid programs and reduced latency.
- Faster analysis of communication imbalances with Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector
This package includes documentation for product components of Intel Parallel Studio 2018 Update 1, such as Intel C++ Compiler, Intel Fortran Compiler, Intel libraries, performance analysis tools and so on. For some components, the documentation is provided with both English and Japanese localization.
Intel Parallel Studio XE boosts performance, increases productivity, and eases scalability more than ever for HPC and compute-intensive applications. Whether you build for big data analytics, machine and deep learning, or thousands of other performance-critical applications, this tool-packed suite harnesses the full capabilities inside Intel Xeon and Xeon Phi processors and coprocessors.
Intel Corp. Intel Corp. is the brains of the operation. One the biggest computer chip companies, the company controls 80% of the market for microprocessors that act as the brains of desktop, notebook, and server computers. It has dominated the PC chip market from the early x86 processors to Pentiums to today's Core technology. Intel also makes chips for smartphones, and tablets as well as embedded semiconductors for the industrial, medical, and automotive markets. The company develops its chips and makes most of them itself in one of the industry's biggest manufacturing systems.
Intel Parallel Studio XE
2018 update 1 (build 2018.1.031) Composer Edition
32bit / 64bit
macOS 10.12, 10.13