Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 MacOSX | 842 MB
The forefront of design - Create stunning designs and improve collaboration with innovative productivity tools in AutoCAD® software. Share your work with TrustedDWG™ technology. Work across connected desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions.
Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object.
Share design views
Collaborate with stakeholders by publishing your drawing views to the cloud.
Smart centerlines and center marks
Use powerful new tools to create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
Boost detailing work with tools that create appropriate measurements based on your drawing context.
Innovative 3D design
Design and visualize virtually any concept with 3D free-form tools.
Configure your AutoCAD settings, extend the software, and build custom workflows.
- Xrefs now default to relative path attachment and there are a few associated tweaks including find/replace path
- You can select objects off-screen (handier than it sounds)
- You can select objects with linetypes even when selecting the gaps
- File dialogs remember settings
- A couple more dialogs can be resized
- There are a couple more tiny user interface tweaks
- The stuff from 2017.1 is included, of course
- iDrop support is gone
- Apple® macOS™ High Sierra v10.13 or later; Apple macOS Sierra v10.12 or later; Mac® OS® X El Capitan v10.11 or later
- Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later; MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later; iMac® 8.1 or later; Mac Mini® 3.1 or later; MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook 5.1 or later
- 64-bit Intel CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU, 2 GHz or faster recommended)
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB or above recommended)
- 1280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for and installation