Siemens Solid Edge ST7 MP11 Update | 440.8 mb
Siemens PLM Software, computer software company specializing in 3D & 2D Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, has released an update (MP11) to Solid Edge ST7, is one of the most mature industry-leading mechanical design system with exceptional tools for creating and managing 3D digital prototypes.
PR 7568401: API: wrong volume of frame sections
PR 7467927: CoordinateSystem.SetOrientation API does not work while in synchronous mode
PR 7311270: Assembly automatic update set as on does not update without being forced
PR 7407533: Assembly pattern using part surface body pattern fails
PR 7471109: frames about unnecessary extend trim failure conditions.
PR 7524377: Solid Edge ST7 crash in ERA with custom theme
PR 7595104: Constrain Solver in order to define relations correctly when parts inactive.
PR 7484041: Groups can be added to blocks
PR 7405632: Tolerance becomes abnormal when I change a text scale
PR 7512036: Paste special via Option "Link" where text contains symbols, will not work
PR 7514959: No dimension is aligned in case of "Maintain Alignment Set" is "OFF
PR 7521115: model out-of-date condition with legacy weldment with underlying reference part
PR 7547258: Model links appear in empty draft file
PR 7441752: Transfer from styles via material.mtl doesn't work correctly
PR 7576242: Different outlook of dimensions in a draft, regression
PR 7481586: Results are incorrect when Sheet Metal file is opened with 'Both' Option in V&M
PR 7487383: Variables are doubled (only in German version)
PR 7562580: Edit sheet metal flange get an unexpected error
PR 7549268: SE aborts since ST7MP10, regression against ST7MP9
===Solid Edge SP, Server, Standalone Client, Solid Edge Client===
PR 7517960: Execute 2 step release workflow on item-less documents, review task is not created
PR 7473328: Renaming folder in SESP can cause failure on open or component download
PR 8273700: German Add to Solid Edge SP doesn't map "Info -> Titel" to SESP Document Titel
===Solid Edge Embedded Client===
PR 7523390: Revising a draft creates a PDF file when preference says not to
PR 7429671: Initial value required attribute not available in ATT Interactive
PR 7516287: ATTI doesn't load properties for files added after the first one
PR 7521793: SEEC opens a dataset as checked out and RO when opening from RAC
PR 7523821: Revised document is read only
PR 7539749: Performance Problems Importing using Add-To-Teamcenter utility
PR 7521937: Error on save as a new part with independent view in drawing
PR 7586158: SESE crashing after installing MP10
PR 7429781: Density and Mass not recognized by Solid Edge opening JT file
About Siemens Solid Edge ST7. Solid Edge is one of the most mature 3D design and engineering systems available. Siemens' Solid Edge product has been on the market for 18 years. It has been through a fair few owners but has always had the same core concept at heart: to provide a Windows-based system for design and engineering development using 3D CAD as the basis.
This release is packed with a staggering 1,300 user-requested enhancements:
- Photorealistic rendering. ST7 now offers built-in rendering, courtesy of Luxion's KeyShot technology, that enable users to quickly and easily create photorealistic images and animations from within the modeling environment, significantly improving the overall image quality and speeding real-time photorealistic rendering of native 3D models by up to five times, based on internal testing.
- 3D Sketching. This new functionality, which is available in the part, assembly and sheet metal environments, improves efficiency with various modeling scenarios, allowing designers to complete their design processes up to two times faster with greater flexibility. 3D Sketch can also be used to model pipes and wires that are bent in more than one plane, and in the assembly environment for the definition of exact paths for piping, wiring and tubing.
- Improved UI. Enhanced user interface features a new start page, focused learning paths, and expanded visual tool tips that all simplify the learning curve for new users and increase efficiency for expert users. Startup page provides easier access to templates, recent documents, instructional videos, and the online community and standard parts.
- Visual data management. Design management capabilities, based on Microsoft's SharePoint software, provide a more visual design management approach with a new workflow site that brings user interactions into one location. This makes it easier to create and work with complex design projects, complete engineering changes faster and improve overall productivity.
- Faster assembly design. The Duplicate Component command speeds assembly design in which components are duplicated in many positions and orientations. Multiple copies of a component can be created based on designated "from" and "to" positions and orientations of existing components.
- Create a blank from a 3D model. Rapid creation of manufacturing information for components that are manufactured using forming, stamping and deep drawn manufacturing processes is now possible using the "Create Blank" command that enables users to create a flattened blank for any 3D model.
- More apps. New Solid Edge apps provide wider capabilities for design, manufacturing and collaboration that speed the entire product development process. New apps include those that provide mobile access to standard and catalog parts; automated output of models for 3D printing; expanded manufacturing capabilities; and cloud-based collaboration. There are now over 500 Solid Edge apps available in the company's app store.
About Siemens PLM Software. Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
Product: Siemens Solid Edge
Version: ST7 MP11 build 107.00.11.04
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.plm.automation.siemens.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: Siemens Solid Edge ST7
Size: 440.8 mb