Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 version 15.4 Build 27004.2002 ISO | 30.3 Gb
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the release of Visual Studio 2017 version 15.4.0 (build 27004.2002). This release focuses on increasing the productivity and making it easier to create applications for mobile and cloud. A lightweight and modular installation is also a highlight feature.
Release Date: October 9, 2017 - Visual Studio 2017 version 15.4.0:
Summary: What's New in this Release
- The new Setup and Installer launch banner lets you know when your installation is successful. We added a new warning message at the end of your install that contains links to the Developer Community for additional help.
- We made improvements to XAML. You can now edit or remove XAML resources, and add ControlTemplates.
- The Universal Windows Platform Development workload now comes with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update SDK.
- We added .NET Standard 2.0 support to the Windows Fall Creators Update.
- The Windows Application Packaging Project provides you with new project templates that help package any of your Windows projects into an .appx container.
- .NET Core 2.0 is included by default for Web Development and .NET Core Workloads.
- We enhanced Live Unit Testing to include support for MSTest version 1 framework, and improved discoverability of this feature.
- You can deploy, test, and debug your apps directly on iOS and Android devices with Xamarin Live.
- Added support for CMake 3.9 and more flexible CMake project structures.
- You can now target Linux from your CMake projects. Use your existing CMake code base as your solution without needing to convert it to a VS project.
- We improved Unity support in Visual Studio Tools and added the Set Instruction Pointer feature under the new runtime.
- The Android SDK is now being installed to a private location.
- R Tools now has support for Linux remoting and RMarkdown including live editing, brace matching, and code completion.
Details: What's New in this Release : here
About Microsoft Visual Studio 2017. In this release, Microsoft has focused on four areas - productivity and performance, mobile, cloud, and devops. In its release notes, Microsoft said that 2017 release brings a lightweight and modular installation experience. It allows the developers to only get the components they need. Microsoft also claims that Visual Studio 2017 starts up to 3 times faster as compared to Visual Studio 2015. This release is designed to support teams in a better manner, it comes with tools to provide for developing NET Core 1.0 and 1.1 apps, microservices, and Docker containers. Xamarin integration in Visual Studio 2017 has been made better with a Xamarin Forms previewer and improved IntelliSense for Xamarin Forms XAML. An improved Git integration will be liked by devops. Visual Studio now makes use of the Git executables. Overall, more Git functionality is available directly within the DE.
About Microsoft. Microsoft Corporation, leading developer of personal-computer software systems and applications. The company also publishes books and multimedia titles, offers e-mail services, and sells electronic game systems, computer peripherals (input/output devices), and portable media players. It has sales offices throughout the world.
Product: Microsoft Visual Studio
Version: 2017 version 15.4.0 (build 27004.2002) ISO
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
Language: english, russian
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 / 8.x / 10 / Server 2012 R2 / 2016
Size: 30.3 Gb