Autodesk PowerInspect 2018.1 Update | 341.4 mb
Languages: English, French, Czech, German, hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish,
Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Simplified & Traditional Chinese.
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an update to PowerInspect 2018. This software provides proven programming methods for portable inspection equipment and CNC CMMs to increase your inspection flexibility.
Summary of Fixed Issues for 2018.1.0
- This update includes a new feature, Shared Views, which allows collaboration on a representation of a model/project within a web browser. Using a link provided by you, anyone can view and comment on a Shared View without needing to have an Autodesk product installed. Shared Views is only available to subscription users.
- Ribbon customisation.
- Excel macros were not signed.
- Paste from Feature Fitting mouse context did not work.
- Crash while simulating a CNC program.
- Wrong icons in the ModifyItem dialog for CNC surface and Edge inspection groups.
- Crash when device is turned off before accepting a point cloud.
- Crash: OMV: PI crashing opening a specific session file.
- Docked state is not saved when cancelling dialogs.
- Shaded point clouds looking incorrect during point cloud acquisition.
- Form inspection type hidden by measurement status.
- RPS Alignment fails to lock plane position.
- Full Screen toolbar commands are not handled correctly.
- Metronor parameters dialog layout was not displaying the full IP address.
- I++ ClientTool: Fails to send measurement parameters if not homed.
- I++ ClientTool: Extend the time out value to prevent Fail to connect message to come up.
- FaroTracker: Update SDK to version 22.214.171.124 for Windows 10.
- MZ1060: No contact points received from Precicator controller.
About Autodesk PowerInspect. CAD models provide accurate geometry definition for complex compound surfaces and define accurate nominal values for prismatic shapes. CAD files contain additional information such as GD&T, detailed structure information for assemblies, and metadata.
User friendly graphical programming allows the user to select inspection features from the CAD view.
PowerINSPECT can read all mainstream CAD formats and uses the design intent from the CAD file to help make inspection programming faster and easier. Using the CAD file makes graphical reporting easier to visualize and understand, and allows much more effective collision detection for automated measurement.
PowerINSPECT can be used on a wide variety of inspection equipment- portable devices, manual and Programmable CMMs, and CNC Machines for On Machine Verification (OMV).
PowerINSPECT provides a single software solution for a wide range of inspection equipment, reducing training costs and boosting flexibility.
About Autodesk. Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk PowerInspect
Version: 2018.1.0 Build: 0134402402
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 / 8.x / 10
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk PowerInspect 2018.0 and newer
Size: 341.4 mb