WaterGEMS CONNECT Edition 10.00.00.50 (x86/x64) | 573.2 mb
Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the 10.00.00.50 version WaterGEMS CONNECT Edition is a hydraulic modeling application for water distribution systems with advanced interoperability, geospatial model building, optimization, and asset management tools.
WaterGEMS provides you with a comprehensive yet easy-to-use decision-support tool for water distribution networks. The software helps improve your knowledge of how infrastructure behaves as a system, how it reacts to operational strategies, and how it should grow as population and demands increase.
From fire flow and water quality simulations, to criticality and energy cost analysis, WaterGEMS has everything you need in a flexible multi-platform environment.WaterGEMS provides numerous software tools for:
- Intelligent planning for system reliability: The capability of the water network to adequately serve its customers must be evaluated whenever system growth is anticipated. With WaterGEMS, effectively identify potential problem areas, accommodate service area growth, and plan capital improvements.
- Optimized operations for system efficiency: Realistically modeling the operation of complex water systems can be difficult. With WaterGEMS, model pump accurately, optimize pumping strategies, and plan shutdowns and routine operations to minimize disruption.
- Reliable asset renewal decision support for system sustainability: When it comes time to renew or replace your water infrastructure, the amount of asset-related information you must consider can be overwhelming. WaterGEMS tools such as Pipe Renewal Planner makes the task much easier by analyzing and comparing a wide range of variables to prioritize renewal decisions.What's New in WaterGEMS CONNECT?
The WaterGEMS CONNECT Edition provides a unified, common environment that advances productivity, team collaboration, and project performance. Key new capabilities of the CONNECT Edition releases allow users to:
- Access tools quickly through a modernized ribbon-based user interface with built-in search to find commands more easily, consistent with MicroStation CONNECT Edition and Microsoft products that many users are already familiar with.
- Create and manage customized reports that automatically combine graphs, data tables, color-coded and annotated plan views, and more into a single report.
- Run historical simulations using actual operation of pump and valve controls based on SCADA system records.
- Additional capability in SCADAConnect Simulator.
- Model turbines for energy and revenue generation.
- Include service laterals, for automatic customer load assignment during hydraulic analysis.
- Collaborate on water system design and operation as a team using Bentley CONNECT Cloud Services.
- Create AVI movies of model animations to share with others.
WaterGEMS is a superset of WaterCAD. About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.Product:
CONNECT Edition (build 10.00.00.50)Supported Architectures:
32bit / 64bitLanguage:
englishSupported Operating Systems:
Windows 7even / 8 / 10Size: