Pixel Tester 8.0 | MacOSX | 7.3 MBFeatures:
You want to check if your portable Mac or your screens or LCD displays have any dead pixels? You want to buy a second-hand portable Mac or LCD display but you want to check it first not to buy a defective one? You have multiple screens connected on the same Mac and want to check all of them without changing the connections? Then Pixel Tester is what you need!
- You can test all possible and existing colors on your screen simply by moving the mouse, which is fun, simple and fast.
- You can in particular test pure red, pure green and pure blue by moving the mouse at the bottom of the screen, and pure white by moving it at the top of the screen.
- You can test pure black at the end of the test.
- It uses several patterns to help you to detect dead pixels more easily.
- It supports multiple monitors and asks you at launch which one you want to test.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Turkish and many other languages.What's New Version 8.0:
A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with El Capitan and Sierra, and as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under (Mac OSX) 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan and 10.12 Sierra:Requirements:
Intel/PPC OS X 10.1.5 or later Home Page