Maplesoft Maple v2016.1a
SIZE : 1.2 GB
Maplesoft has released maintenance update of flagship product, Maple, the mathematical software that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve math problems. With Maple 2016, Maplesoft offers important new abilities to educators, researchers, scientists, and engineers that allow them to solve more problems, more easily, than ever before.
Maple 2016 includes enhancements through the entire product. It solves more mathematical problems from differential equations, statistics, graph theory, and many other mathematical domains. It also provides new Clickable Math? options for performing operations at the click of a button, as well as other usability enhancements throughout the product.
Some of the many new tasks that can be performed with Maple 2016 include:
- Organizing projects and Maple applications using the new Maple Workbook, so all related documents and data files are kept together and dependencies are automatically maintained when sharing
- Taking advantage of flexible and intuitive data frames to organize and analyze real-world data
- Performing calculations with thermophysical properties of pure fluids, humid air and mixtures, generating customized psychrometric charts, and more
- Using Clickable Math to perform new operations, from writing fractions as repeating decimals, to computing cross products and dot products, or even converting Maple code to the Julia programming language
- Searching through over 900 exact solutions to Einstein's field equations for metrics with particular properties, and using these solution metrics and automatically derived related information in your general relatively computations
- Helping students explore concepts such as the Sieve of Eratosthenes, tessellations, and the area of a circle, using new interactive Math Apps
In addition, Maple 2016 provides significant enhancements in the area of application development, including expanded functionality in the one-step application building tool, Explore, and new program analysis tools that analyze code to detect barriers to safe parallelization and help resolve them.
Maple 2016.1 is a maintenance update to Maple 2016. It contains a variety of improvements to Maple 2016, including:
- Updated translations for Simplified and Traditional Chinese, French, Greek, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish
- Updates to the new Maple Workbook
- Enhancements to Maple's context-sensitive menus
- A variety of improvements to the math engine and interface
Maple 2016.1a (build 1133417), a maintenance update, is available to all users running Maple 2016. This update contains the improvements added in Maple 2016.1, plus one additional fix:
- Corrects a problem in math notation input that can occur when using the ? symbol with implicit multiplication
Maplesoft has provided mathematics-based software solutions to educators, engineers, and researchers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) for over 25 years. Maplesoft's flagship product, Maple, combines the world's most powerful mathematics engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. Building on this technology, the product line includes solutions for online assessment, system-level modeling and simulation, and online STEM courseware. Maplesoft products provide modern, innovative solutions to meet today's challenges, from exploring math concepts on a smartphone to enabling a model-driven innovation approach that helps companies reduce risk and bring high-quality products to market faster. Maplesoft products and services are used by more than 8000 educational institutions, research labs, and companies, in over 90 countries.
Name: Maplesoft Maple
Version: (64bit) 2016.1a build 1133417
OS: WindowsDOWNLOAD LINKS
Get Unlimited Speed with Premium Account - Get it From Below Links
(Single Extraction - No password)