Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate x86/x64 New MoN Edition v.6.02 (2016/)
Build version:  .02
Developer | assembly Author: Microsoft | MONOLIT1986
Platform: x86 | h64
Size: 3,2 GB
The assembly is based on the official images MICROSOFT. 32-bit and 64-bit Windows® 7 ™ combined into a single image with integrated updates, updated interface, and more.
The assembly is based on the official images MICROSOFT MSDN:
- Recent updates of more than 200 pieces
- Internet Explorer 11 x86 / x64 ru finals with updates
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2015 Redistributable Package
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1.
- Set on the files with DirectX 9.0 (June 2010)
- Notepad ++ 6.8.7 (alternative to the standard Notepad)
- WinRaR 5.31
- HashTab 220.127.116.11 (checking of checksums and hashes)
- Unlocker 1.9.20
- Unchecky (preventing the installation of unwanted software, toolbars, etc.)
=== >> Registers itself in the file "HOSTS" do not panic!
What is removed:
- Sample images, music, video.
- Backup folder in Windows® radically cleaned ..
- Standard Windows® topic - Besides Aero, and the standard of classical themes.
What has been changed / added:
- Folder "Temp" has been moved to the root directory for quick access.
- Power Management Plan
- Standard pack icons replaced by another set of choice of wallpaper, the welcome screen, the boot computer screensaver, cursors, and new gadgets (not pluck eye syndrome) only the most necessary in the opinion of the author gadgets.
- Works on improving the response of the system. Optimized service, many other settings to improve performance.
- In the context menu integrated cmd / admin, Registry Editor, Task Manager, copy to folder / move the folder. Take ownership for files / folders
Added to "Hosts
It is important to know
Differences from the previous build
From the author
Regarding the start
If the system is set the increase in text and icons in the system start-up (button) may lose its animation. I do not understand what it is connected.
If the system is not activated
So it happens that can not pass activation, then run Windows Loader v.2.1.2 by the administrator, then advanced options put a tick in the "ignore exising SLIC", back in the Installation tab, and then try to activate.
- 32/64-bit (x86 / x64) (for 32-bit systems) or 64-bit (x64) processor (64-bit systems) with a clock frequency of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2 ;
- 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit systems) or 2 GB (64-bit systems), random access memory (RAM);
- 20 gigabytes (GB) (32-bit systems) or 25 GB (64-bit systems) of hard disk space;
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver version 1.0 or higher.
Buy a Premium Account = High speed+parallel downloads!