Autodesk AutoCAD 2016.1 (Mac OS X) | 967.07 MB
The forefront of design - Create stunning designs and improve collaboration with innovative productivity tools in AutoCAD® software. Share your work with TrustedDWG™ technology. Work across connected desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions.
Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object.
Share design views
Collaborate with stakeholders by publishing your drawing views to the cloud.
Smart centerlines and center marks
Use powerful new tools to create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
Boost detailing work with tools that create appropriate measurements based on your drawing context.
Innovative 3D design
Design and visualize virtually any concept with 3D free-form tools.
Configure your AutoCAD settings, extend the software, and build custom workflows.
What's New in Version 2016.1:
Primary Issues Resolved:
- Crashes at startup if user home folder name has special characters.
- Crashes when drag columns in Layers palette.
- Drawing disappears randomly when zoom or pan.
- Publishing to physcal plotter gets publish to PDF.
- Missing Laycur command.
- Reference drawing file name changes from upper case to lower case when xopen and saved.
- Some issues when printing with Cannon plotter, i.e. the "Rotate Page 90 degrees" not working.
- OTF fonts shows lower in height in printed result.
- Block nested geometry in Layer 0 lost the properties after burst.
- Layout name dropdown button gets cut off on Status Bar sometimes."
- Apple® Mac® OS® X v10.11 or later (El Capitan); OS X v10.10 or later (Yosemite); OS X v10.9 or later (Mavericks)
- Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later (Mac Pro® 6,1 or later recommended); MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later (MacBook Pro 10,1 with Retina Display or later recommended); iMac® 8.1 or later (iMac 11.1 or later recommended); Mac Mini® 3.1 or later (Mac Mini 4.1 or later recommended); MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook 5.1 or later (MacBook 7.1 or later recommended)
- 64-bit Intel CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU, 2 GHz or faster, recommended)
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB or above recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for download and installation (4 GB or above recommended)
- All graphics cards on supported hardware
- 1280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- Apple Safari 5.0 or later
- All Mac OS X supported language operating systems
- Apple® Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook® Pro trackpad, or Microsoft-compliant mouse.
- Download and installation from DVD
- Mac OS X-compliant printer