Navicat Premium 11.0.19 (Mac OS X) | 145 MB
Navicat Premium is a very powerful tool for database administration, which allows you to connect to MySQL, SQLite, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases simultaneously within a single application, which makes the administration of several types of databases is very simple and convenient.
Navicat Premium combines the functions of other applications Navicat. With connections established to different database types, Navicat Premium allows you to easily
transfer data between MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL databases. It supports most of the features in MySQL, SQLite, Oracle and PostgreSQL, including stored procedures, events, triggers, functions, view, etc.
Batch processing for different types of databases can also be programmed and run at a specific time. Other features include Import / Export Wizard, master querying,
Report Wizard, Data Synchronization, Backup, Job Scheduler and more.
Navicat quite extensive capabilities to provide professional developers universal utility for their work, but at the same time they are easy to explore users who are
new to working with database servers.
Whats New in Version 11.0.19:
Navicat Premium (Mac) version 11.0.19 is now available
1. Support length of SSH password / private key passphrase increased from 99 to 255.
2. Support to save name with / for Connection Save Path, Query, Import / Export / Backup profile, Backup, Schedule, Model, Data Transfer / Synchronization profile.
3. Support syntax ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP and default value CURRENT_TIMESTAMP for datetime type (since MySQL 5.6.5) in Table Designer.
1. Crashed after opening Navicat for long time.
2. Crashed when prompted to input password for SSH connection in Data Transfer, Data / Structure Synchronization and Server Monitor.
3. Reduced the time needed to wait for connection timeout when disconnected to server.
4. Non-ASCII characters not able to show in Hex Editor under Table Viewer.
5. Some operations in main window did not popup error when error occurred.
6. Time in Schedule tab for existing event did not show in MySQL Event Designer.
7. When generated update query, identity column did not skip in Import Wizard.
8. Crashed when modifying an MySQL / MariaDB error view.
9. Website version: SSH: Unknown Error! error occured if doing any further action for SSH connection.
10. Website version: Bad Private Key error occured for SSH with private key connection.
11. SQL Azure Table Viewer would hang when refreshing after idled for around 10 mins.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion or 10.8 Mountain Lion or 10.9 Mavericks
- Intel CPUUploadable