iPhoto Library Manager 4.1.7 MacOSX | 7MB
iPhoto Library Manager adds an additional level of control over your iPhoto collection by allowing you to keep your photos in multiple libraries and transfer them back and forth without losing your keywords, ratings, and all the other information you've worked to assign to your photos
Apple's iPhoto is a convenient application to use to organize and edit your digital photos, but it restricts you to having to keep all of your photos in a single, monolithic library. Libraries with iPhoto Library Manager can be split into smaller ones, or smaller libraries can be merged together into one large library. You can keep your photos on an external drive or another computer on your network, share them with other users on your machine, sync them all with your iPod, and use iPhoto Library Manager to keep track of it all.
• Fixed an error that could occur when copying flagged photos with iPhoto 9.2.x.
• Worked around an OS X bug that could cause some photos not to be copied when dragging a large number of photos at once.
• We now show an error message when trying to create or add a library on a drive whose format is unsupported by iPhoto (e.g. FAT-32).
• Fixed a crash on startup when the path to iPhoto's current library was empty or otherwise bogus.
• Fixed a spurious error message that could appear when trying to copy photos to an Aperture library.
• Added an option to skip the preview stage when merging.
• Fixed an issue where dragging files on top of a library whose name was being edited would append the file paths into the library's name.
• The "filename + date" duplicate comparison now recognizes three digit suffixes appended to filenames, e.g. "foo.jpg" vs. "foo-002.jpg".
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.6.8 or later
Apple iPhoto 8.1.2 or laterUploadable