Harmonic ProMedia Carbon 188.8.131.52292 | 410 MB
ProMedia Carbon is file-based transcoding software that facilitates the conversion of media to the largest array of acquisition, editing, broadcast, Web and mobile formats available. The system scales to precisely match initial requirements and grows to support an automated multi-node transcoding farm under the control of Carbon Server or Workflow System (WFS). ProMedia Carbon also includes an open API that allows for the creation of custom workflows or 3rd party applications.
- Uses a file-based workflow engine. All of its abilities are based on the acquisition, transformation, and delivery of files.
- Included with ProMedia Carbon is the ability to transcode from virtually any media production format to every media standard in use today.
- ProMedia Carbon's intuitive interface gives you complete control over every aspect of the transcoding process.
- ProMedia Carbon can be run in a fully automated mode with support for batch processing, watch folders, and automatic FTP transfers. ProMedia Carbon also provides intelligent transcoding to increase productivity by easily identifying source formats and intelligently transcoding them to the desired destination formats automatically.
- For large transcoding tasks, multiple ProMedia Carbons can be configured as a transcoding farm, under the control of Carbon Server software.
- ProMedia Carbon can be controlled directly via an XML-based SDK provided with the software. Every aspect of the transcoding process can be controlled by the SDK, including source/target destinations, transcoding parameters, filtering, compositing, ad insertion, titling, notifications, etc.
Frame size conversion
Frame rate conversion
Color space conversion
Aspect ratio conversion
Multiple target outputs
Temporal noise reduction
Motion compensated temporal fi lter
601/709 color space support
Optional video capture board support
XML controllable titler
Remote job submission
Watch folder automation
Line 21/CC conversion
CEA-608 to 708 caption conversion
Teletext, STL handlingUploadable