Downie 1.5.9 Multilingual MacOSX | 5MB
Downie may seem like a simple drag-and-drop app - and it is and isn't at the same time! It is designed to be simple to use - just drag and drop a link onto Downie and it will download the video on that site. It isn't simply another YouTube-downloader: Downie supports at this moment over 160 different sites! The full list may be viewed in Downie's preferences, under the Sites tab.
• Supports many sites - currently supports over 160 different sites (including YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is rapidly growing.
• Postprocessing - need your video in MP4 for iTunes? Or want just the audio track? No problem, Downie can handle this for you automatically!
• Quick support - I respond to emails usually within 24 hours and often add support for requested sites in the next update.
• Fast updates - Downie is updated about once a week with new features, sites supported, etc.
Here's a few tips for using Downie:
• To start, you can drag a link from any browser either on Downie's window, or the icon in the Dock.
• If you have more links, or links within some text, just drop the whole thing onto Downie - it will scan the text for links.
• You can use copy and paste as well - just press Command-O in Downie and you can insert all the links in the world!Uploadable