Intermission 1.1.0 MacOSX | 5MB
ntermission allows you to pause and rewind live audio from any application on your Mac. Intermission will buffer up to 3 hours of audio, allowing users to skip through any assortment of audio content.
• Intermission has been heavily optimized, and its energy usage has been drastically reduced. Mother Earth thanks you for updating, while your energy company will hate you for it!
• When audio is live, Intermission now removes itself from the audio pipeline entirely. That means it introduces no latency at all, rather than the minimal latency caused by previous versions. It was difficult to implement, but this updated design is cleaner and better all around, and we're committed to you. Yes, you!
• Thanks to the above, Intermission will no longer interfere with higher-end mixers and multi-channel audio output devices during live playback.
• Non-stereo audio output devices (such as higher-end mixers and more) will now also work better with Intermission when it's playing back non-live audio. Do note that non-live playback is limited to stereo.
• Intermission now interacts better with secondary user accounts when Fast User Switching is in use. When Intermission is live in Account A, Account B will be unaffected. Note that pausing or playing non-live audio in Account A will still result in no audio in Account B, and is thus not recommended.
• When moving the slider, it will no longer stutter and jerk as it previously did. Now, it's smooth, like butter, or perhaps some very finely sanded and polished wood.
• This update also features several additional small fixes and improvements.Uploadable