CloudPlay 1.5 (Mac OS X) | 15MB
Type a couple of words and instantly see music from iTunes, YouTube, SoundCloud, exfm, Official.fm, Jamendo, Xiami, and thousands of online radio stations. Do you keep MP3s in your Dropbox or Google Drive? Stream them with CloudPlay!
Open the playlists menu and explore curated playlists and popular tracks from Console.fm, Shuffler.fm, Jamendo, and other sites. Or login to your YouTube and SoundCloud accounts and enjoy your existing favorites, likes, and playlists. With CloudPlay, your music travels with you.
Due to technical restrictions, iTunes Match is not supported and any tracks that aren't local will be hidden.
To satisfy App Store requirements, if you want to use your keyboard's media keys with CloudPlay to control playback, you must also press Option-Shift (â‡§â?¥).
- Search for tracks in iTunes, YouTube, SoundCloud, exfm, Official.fm, Jamendo, Xiami
- Search for playlists on YouTube, SoundCloud
- Play music in your Dropbox, Google Drive
- Create playlists that contain tracks from one or more sources
- Play your YouTube favorites and playlists
- Play SoundCloud likes and sets
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Assignable hotkey to open player
- Share tracks via Twitter, Facebook, IM, and email (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion only)
- Playback control with Apple Remote
- Optimized for Retina display
What's New in Version 1.5
Break free from the menu bar! Click anywhere on the background and drag to make CloudPlay appear in its own window. Want to move it back to the menu bar? Just drag it back to the top of your screen.
Reminder: To search for SoundCloud or YouTube users or artists, select the Channels drop down in the search field.
Improved streaming performance when playing in "repeat one" mode.
Fixed bug that caused removed playlists to reappear when the app was restarted.
Other minor bug fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processUploadable