Vectoraster 6.0.8 (Mac OS X) | 8.5MB
Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on bitmap images.
The raster patterns and point shapes can be freely configured to produce many different styles, with the resulting raster shown in real time as you change the parameters. The rasters can then easily be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images to JPEG, PNG or TIFF, or simply copied and pasted into most graphics software.
New in Vectoraster 6
- New and improved single-window interface with full screen support.
- New multi-thread rendering for even faster real-time updates as you work with the raster.
- Much improved control of varying secondary parameters like point aspect, rotation and outline width across the raster.
- New color controls for adjusting hue, saturation and brightness of the raster point colors.
- New consistent document size system.
- New sparke-based version checking and updating.
WHAT'S NEW Version 6.0.8:
Fixed bug where batch processing input source alternatives would be incorrectly disabled
Fixed bug where disabling the text raster all letters option would not work as expected
Fixed a bug that could cause a crash on mismatch between primary and secondary source image size
An intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later.Rapidgator