Together 3.1.9 MacOSX | 60MB
Together (formerly KIT - Keep It Together) is an application for storing, organizing, editing and previewing all kinds of files and can find them again quickly.
Just about anything can be dragged to Together's main window or Shelf for safe keeping. The Shelf is a system-wide window which can also be used to browse and search the library, access favorites items and make quick notes.
Items can be organized into groups and folders and the original files are always kept in the Finder. Together can preview and edit a wide variety of files and uses Quick Look for previewing files it doesn't understand.
Together uses Spotlight to search the contents of all kinds of files as you type. Together can also encrypt documents, imports files in the background, supports multiple libraries and sync with MobileMe.
Together is like a magic scrapbook for everything you want to keep. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to KIT for safe keeping, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again immediately.??Together is a tool that can create color-coded files with categories and sorted into groups; unlike folders, these work like iTunes playlists so that a file can exist in more than one group at a time. KIT's smart groups will do all the hard work of staying organized for you.??Together shows previews for most popular file formats, meaning you don't have to open other applications to review files. ??KIT also creates and saves bookmarks and web archives. KIT will save web pages that preserve all the original links and content and work with popular web browsers such as Safari and OmniWeb. KIT indexes the contents of all kinds of files so they can be found again as quickly as you can type.
What's New in Version 3.1.9
• Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
• Fixed a problem where dragged images from Firefox would be imported as TIFFs, not the original format.
• Fixed a problem where HTML in plain text files would be rendered rather than the source code displayed.
• Fixed a hang that could occur when editing source code files.
• Added an option in Advanced preferences to always restore selected items to overrule the "Close windows when quitting an application" setting in General System Preferences.
REQS: Mac OS X 10.9 or later.Rapidgator