iReal Pro 5.0.4 (Mac OS X) | 50MB
Practice makes perfect. iReal Pro offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. Our completely-redesigned app simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. The app also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from over 30 different accompaniment styles.
• Accompaniment can include guitar, piano, bass, drums, vibraphone, and more.
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps.
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor.
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create.
• Create multiple editable playlists.
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions.
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation.
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing.
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition).
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Easily share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums.
• Export charts as PDF and MusicXML.
• Export audio as WAV and MIDI.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE (requires OS X 10.7 – See website for demos)
• Guitar Chords: Displays guitar chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference. NEW! See your songs with all the guitar chord diagrams in-line.
• Piano Chords: Displays piano chord diagrams during playback following the chord progression. Access the extensive chord diagrams library for quick and easy reference. NEW! See your songs with all the piano chord diagrams in-line.
• Chord Scales: Displays chord and scale diagrams during playback following the chord progression. It's also an extensive library of chord and scale diagrams for quick and easy reference.
Always backup your songs!
What's New in Version 5.0.4
- NEW: Quickly import a complete backup including all songs and playlists. CTRL-click the BACKUP html file (in email, Dropbox or wherever you’ve saved it) and choose Open With > iReal Pro
- ADDED: new tutorials for: Transposition, Player, Sharing, Editor and Backup
- IMPROVED: Last viewed song now is opened when restarting the app
- IMPROVED: Exporting playlist to the forums that have less than 300 songs now includes the individual song codes
- IMPROVED: A progress indicator now appears when emptying trash, deleting songs and importing playlists
- CHANGED: Classic Font icon from Bb to C7
- CHANGED: behavior of chord diagrams windows so they don’t hide when activating another app
- CHANGED: deprecated .irb file format as it was not cross-platform compatible. You can still open old .irb files
- FIXED: bug where with Number notation it wasn’t possible to transpose the playback
- FIXED: issue with MusicXML where exporting a song transposed to C (or A-) would result in a chart with wrong key signature
- Many more performance improvements and small bug fixes
We put a lot of time and dedication into making iReal Pro better with each release, so thank you for reading these release notes and sending us feedback.
If you enjoy iReal Pro please leave a review in the App Store, and if you already did, don't be shy about updating it so it appears at the top. We never tire of hearing back from you!
Now, have fun practicing
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processorRapidgator