Voila 3.7.2 (Mac OS X) | 25MB
Voila is the most powerful screen capturing software for your Mac, that not just lets you capture or record content, but also shared across seamlessly. Voila also offers a wide choice of Editing and Annotating tools for your still-captures.
Voila is the ultimate tool for every Mac user who is looking for a quick Snap, Edit and Share of screen captures.
What does Voila offer you?
* Gorgeous UI
* Multiple capture options such as Full Screen, Selection Capture in various forms, Menu and Object.
* Option to capture entire web-pages, from your favorite browser, even the scrollable regions.
* Record high quality videos for your tutorials, or capture your favorite videos from your browser or desktop.
* Quick and easy trimming of your screen recordings using QuickTime Player.
* An exhaustive collection of Annotating tools for your still-shots such as Text, Sprays, Blur, Callouts and more, intended to make your screen shots more informative and productive.
* Add Effects to your screen shots and make them more visually appealing. Bloggers, we have you covered here!
* You can also take advantage of Voila's full screen support on Lion to better utilize the real estate and make the image editing more precise!
* And what good is keeping anything to your self? Share your work instantly via YouTube, Mail, Flickr, FTP and SFTP.
Requirements: OS X 10.8 or later
What's new v3.7.2?
Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
Option to remove duplicate frames during recording
Pinch-gesture support for zoom in/out to workbench images
New Dock menu with capture and recording options
Option to show/hide mouse cursor in recording
Customized video trimmer for OS X 10.9 and later
Import files to Voila by drag-and-drop to Voila status-menu icon
FTP and SFTP improvements
Paint tool improvement
Restore hotkeys option
Video "Save as" option
File-size UI-update issue fixed
"Select all" option is working as it should after adding annotations
Defects related to saving lengthy video fixed
Document-naming issue related to using dot is fixed
Also fixed Send-to-application failure due to document name containing dot
After selecting workbench, choosing "Copy" does not crash Voila anymore
Optimization and Enhancements:
Voila Player is updated from QuickTime to AVFoundation
Webcam handling is done using latest AVFoundation API's
Voila recording-assistant window is built with HUD window
E-mail client support - latest generic API's used instead of scripts
Options provided in Voila main window and in Voila dock menu to stop recording
Voila lists all accounts in First Launch
Upload notifications are sent through OS X Notification Center
Voila helper-menu icon updated
Animated fade-out of recording window to highlight the new Vola status menu item
Voila preference options rearrangedRapidgator