Dayspring 1.0.9 (Mac OS X) | 5MB
Meet Dayspring, your personal RSS feed reader.
- The only RSS reading client on the Mac with tabs
- Fully customizable font (use any font that you have installed on your Mac)
- Save your favorite articles for later
- Simple and clean design
- Organize your feeds into folders
Other cool enhancements:
- Designed for OS X Mavericks
- Enhanced for the Retina display
- Background syncing
- Built-in browser
- Accessibility support
- Full-text article searching
- Import your feeds from an existing service or Google Reader with OPML
- Both Atom and RSS feeds work, no matter their version
- Supports OpenDyslexic
- Read from thousands of different feeds
What's New in Version 1.0.9
- A pretty new icon (OMG MY COFFEE IS ON FIRE!)
- Bug fixes for articles with an Adobe Flash Player element (guys, why do you still use that?)
- GIF cool. Now support. Such wow.
- Performance enhancements. Not that you really care, but they're there ;)
- Improvements for pirates.
- Additional Retina assets.
- Improvements for those with disabilities, including blindness and dyslexia.
- Minor improvements for secure (https:// but not private) feeds.
- If you've taken the time to read this far, you might actually care about my app (which I really appreciate). Please consider giving Dayspring a review, which will help me release great updates in the future. Help me, dear reader, you're my only hope!
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processorRapidgator