Kaleidoscope 2.1.0 MacOSX | 45MB
Now with text merge, 3-way merge, and folder comparison, Kaleidoscope integrates perfectly with the version control systems you already use.
Who says powerful developer tools can’t be beautiful too?
IT’S PART OF YOUR WORKFLOW
? Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, and Perforce support
? Integrates as a fully-functional diff or merge tool
? Supported by a growing list of GUI source control management apps
TWO-WAY TEXT COMPARISON & MERGING
? Three powerful display modes
? Super-fast diffing of lines and character-level changes
? Color coding to spot added, deleted, and changed text
? Review code changes and resolve conflicts
? Intelligently auto-merges the right content
FILE & FOLDER COMPARISON
? Ultra-fast algorithm for finding differences in large folders
? Sort and filter down to what matters most
? Drill deeper into folders for more detailed comparisons
? Copy your preferred files across sources
POWERFUL IMAGE COMPARISON
? Compare images side by side, stacked, or split
? Spot subtle pixel differences with a high contrast “difference mask”
OPTIMIZED FOR OS X LION & MOUNTAIN LION
? Beautiful, modern UI to feel at home on your Mac
? Full-Screen mode for focusing on your content
? Looks gorgeous on retina displays and works wonderfully with high-resolution graphics
Requirements: OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor
What's New in Version 2.1.0
New Feature: Added support for ignoring whitespace (leading, trailing and line ending) in text comparisons.
New Feature: Added an indicator to display remaining unresolved conflicts in a merge document.
- Added dropdown menus on either side of Choose Left/Choose Right buttons to make “Choose Both” options more discoverable.
- Added better tooltips for the “Copy to” buttons when in Unified view.
- Fixed various issues with Dark Theme which made text difficult to read.
- Fixed issue where selecting different text scope views on one window could affect copy right/left buttons on other windows.
- Fixed issue where holding option to modify the behavior of copy right/left buttons on one window could affect other windows.
- Fixed issue that could prevent Kaleidoscope from picking up changes made to a document open in more than one window.
- Fixed issue that could prevent Kaleidoscope from picking up changes made to documents externally, especially on the MAS build.
- Fixed issue where sometimes Folder Scope copies would not show up correctly after the copy had taken place.
- Fixed issue where Folder Scope would not pick up external additions of empty files or directories.
- Fixed issue that caused git integration to fail on 10.9 Mavericks.
- Fixed issue where ksdiff was sometimes not able to connect to Kaleidoscope after reboots with window restoration enabled.
- Fixed issue that where Kaleidoscope would not allow quitting when choosing “Review Conflicts” on a modified document.
- Updated Automator actions to categorize correctly in Automator.
- Added support for copy/paste shortcuts in the crash reporter window.
- Kaleidoscope now avoids saving files without changes.
- Kaleidoscope will now disallow edits to files that can be read but not written to (e.g. docx files).
- Kaleidoscope now better remembers size and position of your windows.
- Fixed issue that stopped the comparison windows from minimizing when double clicking their title bar.
- Fixed issue where the path bar area could fail to update correctly when switching tabs.
- Fixed issue where clicking the dock icon would not restore minimized documents.
- Fixed issue where dragging a group of files that were already open in Kaleidoscope could cause issues resulting in not all new files being added.
- Fixed issue that made it possible for the comparison window to grow vertically offscreen on 10.9 leaving you with a window you could not reposition afterwards.
- Fixed issue that made it impossible to bring up the open dialog by clicking on an empty tab when fullscreen in 10.9.
- Fixed issue where sometimes full-screen windows would not be full-screen.
- Fixed small visual issues with the Ignored Files dialog window.
- Fixed documentation issues with ksdiff help.
- Improved Help Documentation.
- Various performance and stability fixes.Rapidgator