Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 Build 310 (x64) Multilingual | 353 MB
Vegas™ Pro 13 is a contemporary NLE designed for complete creative control. New features include advanced archival tools, sophisticated audio metering, and the Vegas Pro Connect mobile iPad companion app. Vegas™ Pro 13 comes complete with DVD Architect™ Pro 6, Dolby® Digital Professional Encoder, and plug-in collections from FXHOME, NewBlueFX, and iZotope®.
Innovative editing tools
Edit SD, HD, 2K, and 4K material in 2D or stereoscopic 3D, with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The Vegas Pro 13 interface provides an impressive array of innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
Powerful effects and compositing engines
Combine up to 32 high-quality, keyframeable effects per effects chain and apply them at the event, track, media, or project level. Vegas Pro 13 uses an advanced plug-in architecture based on the OpenFX standard to assure compatibility with hundreds of cutting-edge effects designed by leading video effects VFX developers. Parent/child tracks and 2D and 3D modes provide a powerful, flexible, and sophisticated compositing environment. Shape Masking tools and FX Masking make panning, cropping, and targeted effects treatments easy. The Color Match plug-in along with a wide range of other color-correction tools enable you to quickly match color characteristics from one clip to another.
Import and export a wide range of project files to and from Vegas Pro 13. Project Interchange can convert between native .veg files and AAF for Avid® ProTools®, XML for Apple® Final Cut Pro® 7, Final Cut Pro X (export only), DaVinci Resolve 10, and .prproj for Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC and After Effects® CC.
- Windows® 7, 8, or 8.1 operating system (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)Rapidgator