Tublme 1.0.2 (Mac OS X) | 15MB
Tublme is a beautiful and powerful, yet easy to use, Tumblr desktop client. It makes browsing Tumblr a whole new experience with its minimalistic approach.
As in Twitter, a list is a selected group of users. Just add people (you don't even need to be following them) to a new or existing list and you'll be able to check the list timeline whenever you want.
· Saved searches
Apart from keeping a history of your recent searches, Tublme me lets you save the ones you want.
· Keyboard shortcuts
So you prefer using the keyboard? No problem: browse the Dashboard, make a search or like a post using simple keyboard shortcuts.
· Multiple accounts
You can add as many Tumblr accounts as you want and change from one to another instantly.
· Simultaneous uploads
Are you uploading a very heavy post and, meanwhile, you have finished writing a new one? No need to wait. Publish it and Tublme will take care of it all.
· Work offline
Did your Internet connection failed? Was there an error while uploading? Did you have to cancel your upload? Tublme saves your post automatically for you to try again later.
· Notification center
When publishing a post, when you have new followers, etc. And if you prefer using Growl, no problem, Tublme is compatible.
· Retina ready
Tublme is optimized for the new MacBook Pro Retina Display.
- Beautiful interface
- Icon at the dock, at the menubar or both
- Markdown, HTML and RTE support.
- Quickview support when viewing posts (Space bar key)
- Lots of kitties…
Due to some restrictions in Tumblr's API it's impossible for us at the time to add the next features to Tublme:
- Messages and questions
- Changing your Tumblr account settings
- Answers to posts
- Synchronization of saved searches
What's New in Version 1.0.2
* Added some missing notes types.
* Added a preference to disable notifications completely.
* Added a blog menu option to disable notifications per blog.
* The app now uses custom scrollbars to improve usability for users without a mouse wheel.
* Fixed a crash when right-clicking a post in some environments.
* Fixed lists limit of 10 blogs per list, you can now add 20.
* Lists now won't reload when adding blogs.
* Fixed and improved Markdown editor. Now it works correctly when posting and editing posts.
* Fixed schemeless links in HTML editor. (i.e. it fixes YouTube links).
* The Dashboard and your blogs are refreshed when posting and, if you edit a post, it refreshes in place without reloading the whole blog.
* Reblog checkboxes now remember their last status.
* New menubar icon.
* Improved video playback performance in 10.9.
* Fixed posts having an erroneous height in some very rare cases.
* Fixed some white noise in the window's top corners. Now they are pixel-perfect :)
* Fixed dashboard infinite loading when reaching 250 posts. Now it stops loading (please note that this is a limitation of Tumblr's API).
* Some usability improvements.
* Fixed some localization mistakes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processorRapidgator