EndNote X7 126.96.36.19929 (Mac OS X) | 110 MB
EndNote is used by millions of researchers, scholarly writers, students, and librarians to search online bibliographic databases, organize their references, images and PDFs in any language, and create bibliographies and figure lists instantly. Instead of spending hours typing bibliographies, or using index cards to organize their references, they do it the easy way-by using EndNote!
Introducing EndNote X7
- EndNote has consistently provided a smart choice for advanced, yet easy bibliographies. Now, you may even call it brilliant with new intelligent features that make your life easier and give you more time to write about what matters most - your research.
Add and Transfer File Attachments to the Web
- With EndNote X7 you can attach files to an EndNote Web record, or transfer file attachments between the Web and your computer. Once you register EndNote X5 with your EndNote Web account, you will also receive up to 1GB of Web storage for file attachments and increased storage for up to 25,000 references. Select the new paperclip on an EndNote Web record to view a list of attachments - it's that easy!
View and Annotate PDF files
- The Quick Edit tab expands in EndNote X7 to include a preview of attached PDF files.You can adjust the size of both windows to facilitate editing a record while viewing the PDF. And, you can annotate a PDF with highlights and/or comments. For records with multiple attachments, the viewer allows you to quickly navigate between PDF files without having to use menus or scroll to the File Attachment field.
Update References Automatically
- It's easy to update existing records in EndNote X7. Simply select a record, choose the "Find Reference Updates" command, and EndNote searches online for updated reference data. If updates are found, EndNote highlights the differences in a side-by-side comparison of the new and existing reference. You can choose to update the empty fields only, replace all the fields, or copy and paste specific information. A great time-saver when searching for PMCID and NIHMSID numbers for existing references!
New Cite While You Write Options
- You can save time with new conditional formatting that substitutes data for empty fields automatically. For example, the URL field can be inserted for records without a DOI. Look for the new "Field Substitution" option in the Output Style Editor. A new citation style - Author (Year) - is now available in Microsoft Word along with over 5,000 new and updated output styles.
Suite: (See text inside the archive.)
What's New in Version 188.8.131.5229:
- Enhanced Sync which includes Combined and Smart Groups.
- Expanded PDF annotation capability for Sync between Windows, Mac, and the iPad app.
System and Hardware Requirements:
- Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later.
- Intel-based Macintosh
- Hard disk with 400 MB available
- Minimum 256 MB of available RAM
- Internet connection required to register for EndNote Web, search online databases, find full text and auto-update references.
- EndNote is Unicode compliant
- EndNote libraries are compatible across Macintosh and Windows platforms
- EndNote Web account includedRapidgator