Day One 1.9.3 (Mac OS X) | 20MB
A simple way to journal. It's easy to quickly enter your thoughts and memories and have them synced and backed up in the cloud.
iCloud or Dropbox syncing to the iPhone and iPad apps, Day One is well designed and extremely focused to encourage you to write more.
Using the Menu Bar quick entry, Reminder system, Calendar view and inspirational messages your memories and thoughts will be preserved.
• iCloud or Dropbox sync to iPhone and iPad app
• Quick Entry via the Menu Bar
• Password Protection
• Calendar View
• Reminders System
• Inspirational Messages to encourage writing
• Lion Full-screen
• System Hot-key Shortcut
• Starred Entries List
• Command Line Interface
* Day One is not encrypted on this version. We are working to add this.
What's New in Version 1.9.3
Numerous performance improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Improved timeline performance with smoother scrolling and better CPU usage.
- Changed the Main Window behavior so it doesn't automatically open when Day One is made active (e.g., when using Spaces or when another app quits).
- Improved Menu Bar entry design.
- Backup folder is not moved when upgrading from version 1.5.5 or earlier.
- Increased default number of backups.
- Improved performance and reliability of journal backups.
- Updated header styles.
- Fixed erratically refreshing entry count in timeline view.
- Fixed tags menu so that focus defaults to the empty tags field rather than the first item in the list.
- Removed rendering artifacts in read mode.
- Fixed various common crashes.
Requirements: OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processorRapidgator