EASEUS Todo Backup Home 126.96.36.199 Build 20140325 Multilingual | 132 MB
A reliable data backup & system disaster recovery software for home users. It enables users one click to back up system & restore it to the original state when disaster happens and performs comprehensive differential/incremental backup to save time and avoid troubles.
- System backup - Full system protection allows you to easily back up and recover your entire operating system when disaster happens.
- Disk imaging - Block-level disk imaging quickly and efficiently backs up the entire disk or volumes.
- File backup - File-level backup allows you to selectively back up specific files, folders or file types, including network shared files.
- Hot backup - Back up specific files and volumes without interrupting any current operations, especially for open files backup.
- Outlook Email backup - Back up all emails in Outlook Express or 2003/2007/2010/2013 and save them in a safe way.
- Incremental and differential backup - Only back up changes made since the previous backup, saving time and storage space.
- Schedule backup - Flexible backup scheduler allows backups to run based on daily, weekly, monthly or event.
- System restore - Quickly recover your entire Windows system backup in minutes to the original or new location using a Linux or WinPE bootable media.
- Flexible disk restore - Quickly restore what you need, recover granular files, folders, volumes, or all from a single disk image.
- Selective file restore - Recover individual files and folders from a file backup image without restoring an entire image.
- Pre-OS recovery environment - If your system won't boot, simply select EaseUS Todo Backup from boot menu to launch Pre-OS and then recover your system.
- Migration and clone - Fast, easily and safely migrate system to an SSD or a bigger HDD for disk replacement or upgrade.
- Backup management - Easily manage backup job and automatically delete the out-of-date backup images, saving storage space.
- Browse and mount backup - Browse backup with Windows Explorer and simply copy-paste files/folders. Mount disk image as a drive and then copy out files/folders.
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI - Create a WinPE bootable media for 64-bit Windows system resided on GPT to start up PC recovery in case of emergency.Rapidgator