Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.4 Final (Mac OS X) | 1GB
From first look to final image, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 makes everything about digital photography easier, faster, and more amazing. Perfect your shots with powerful new adjustment tools like the Advanced Healing Brush. Efficiently organize all your photos and share them almost anywhere. And now that Lightroom is also available in Adobe Creative Cloud, making good shots great is only the beginning.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 lets create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
Now you have more power than ever before to create great images in challenging light. Find and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
• Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
• Work with high-quality previews of offline images from multiple libraries and drives
• Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
• Use custom keywords to organize photos Enhanced
• Automatically rename files on import and convert to universal Digital Negative (DNG) format
• Manage photos and volumes even when they’re offline
• Quickly find any photo with powerful sorting and filtering
• Apply custom presets to images on import/export
• Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
• Browse groups, compare photos, and zoom in on details
• Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
Correct, enhance, edit
• Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
• Expand your workspace across multiple monitors
• Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
• Tightly integrate with Adobe Photoshop
• Easily compare before and after versions of photos
• Precisely convert color to black and white
• Eliminate dust, specks, and red eye
• Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
Showcase your talent
• Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
• Access a rich community of export plug-ins and web gallery styles at the Lightroom Exchange
• Print more efficiently with flexible and customizable templates
• Create web galleries with no coding required
• Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
• Stamp your photos with metadata on output
• Compose sophisticated slide shows with music
What's new in Adobe Lightroom 5.4:
New Camera Support:
Canon EOS 1200D (REBEL T5, KISS X70)
Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II
Nikon 1 V3
Nikon COOLPIX P340
Olympus OM-D E-M10
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS40 (DMC-TZ60, DMC-TZ61)
Phase One IQ250
Samsung NX mini
Sony Alpha a5000 (ILCE-5000)
Sony Alpha a6000 (ILCE-6000)
Bugs Fixed :
When switching to the Book module with images selected, a ‘Gathering Photos’ message would appear and stay persistent.
On Mac Lightroom activity, such as an export, did not prevent the computer from sleeping.
In the Develop Module, the ‘Settings > Crop as Shot’ menu item did not properly reset orientation.
In the Develop Module and when applying Grain, occasionally vertical artifacts would appear along the bottom edge of a photo.
In the Develop Module, there is a slight delay before the Histogram is available for adjustments.
Lens profile corrections for the iPhone 5 would not be selected when using the ‘Auto’ Lens profile correction feature in the Develop module.
In the Develop Module, Scrubby Adjustments on Adjustment Brush Pins did not work as expected.
Syncing of spot removals was not consistent from image to image.
Exporting a scaled image to PSD would sometimes cause the watermark to be displayed incorrectly.
When Don’t Enlarge is on in Export, image was not resized, even when making image smaller.
Sharpening/Noise Reduction were applied inconsistently depending on crop and export image size.
Luminance of exported file differed noticeably after crop.
When adding keywords on Import, Import begins at once when keywords entered with ‘enter’ key
In the Import dialogue, Loupe view occasionally did not work.
When using the “Edit in Photoshop” feature in Lightroom, the Smart Object filter mask was sometimes not previewed correctly within Lightroom.
When creating a new Collection inside of a Collection set, the default option for Location was the parent of the selected collection set and not the selected collection set.
Upload via publish does not prevent computer from sleeping, and upload fails if computer sleeps.
When playing a slideshow comprising TIF or JPEG images, occasionally the slideshow would appear pixelated.
The color profile of a photo was incorrect when playing slideshow in full screen mode.
When using a video export preset, develop settings were not applied to all images.
Smart preview indicator under Develop histogram displayed the wrong number when multiple photos were selected.Rapidgator