FileMaker Pro Advanced 13.0.2 MacOSX | 1.1GB
FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced includes all of the features of FileMaker Pro 13 plus a suite of advanced development and customization tools.
Customize menus with just the items you want. Plus, get robust analysis capabilities, powerful debugging tools and much more - all designed to help you build more powerful, more flexible and more customized databases faster.
NEW! Enable Database Encryption
Enable AES 256-bit encryption with FileMaker Pro Advanced to protect data on a FileMaker client or on FileMaker Server.
Pinpoint problem areas in scripts and Script Triggers. Turn off Script Triggers when debugging to fine tune the troubleshooting process.
Create, change, or delete specific menu items or entire menu sets. Specify certain menus to only display when accessed on an iPad or iPhone.
Monitor fields, variables and calculations while troubleshooting.
Build your own functions and copy, paste, and import them into any FileMaker database.
External Function Plug-in API
Build more robust calculations and extend database capabilities.
• Added a “Preserve external container storage” option to skip re-importing external container storage and, instead, reuse existing external contents during records import between FileMaker databases.
Extended the functionality of the FMP URL protocol to include:
• Open Clients.fmp12 from the user’s Documents folder and run the ListClients script. fmp://~/ Clients.fmp12?script=ListClients.
• Run the ListClients script from an open file named Clients.fmp12 fmp://$/Clients.fmp12? script=ListClients.
• Windows: Addressed an issue that may occur during application launch and in dialog boxes on Windows 7.
Calculations and scripting:
• Addressed an issue where COUNT ( DISTINCT ... ) used with the ExecuteSQL function could return an incorrect result.
• Addressed an issue where the Insert From URL script step could return an incorrect result.
• Addressed an issue where, when switching or re-importing a theme and the source and destination themes both contain custom styles with the same display name, the custom style assignment would have been lost after the theme switch or re-import.
• OS X: Addressed an issue where some fonts displayed incorrectly in charts.
• Addressed an issue where characters from condensed and expanded fonts were not being placed in their correct locations.
• Addressed an issue where copying and pasting from Excel 2011 into FileMaker Pro could insert an extra trailing tab character for each data row.
• Removed the 2048 character limit from the XML import text fields for the network path of XML and network path of XSLT used for http and httppost requests.
OS X: Addressed an issue where data entry could appear slower when a large number of windows were open.
• Documentation Errata
The supported ESS data sources are listed incorrectly in FileMaker 13 ODBC and JDBC Guide and FileMaker Pro 13 Help.
Intel, OS X 10.7 or laterRapidgator