Dragonframe 3.5.7 | 41.3 MB
The next generation image capture system for stop motion animation. New features include a visual timeline editor, integrated lip-sync, advanced DMX lighting, motion control and much more.
New Features Dragonframe 3
• Tabbed Workspaces. Navigate through multiple Dragonframe workspaces within one window, or detach a workspace for dual monitor support.
• Docked X-Sheet. Dock the highly configurable X-Sheet within the Animation workspace for easy viewing.
• Vector-Based Drawing Tools. Draw lines, ticks, shapes and free form. Then select drawing objects to scale or rotate them. Use the increment editor to visualize movement along a path over time.
• Lipsync. Import a face set library and create a perfect track reading in our revamped audio workspace.
• Visual Timeline. View thumbnails and edit your sequence directly in the new timeline, which is part of the Animation workspace. You can quickly pull holds to adjust timing for pop-through tests.
• DMX. Improved keyframe editing and visualization in Dragonframe 3. Create custom lighting programs per exposure.
• Arc Motion Control. Set up multiples axes, jog motors, set keyframes and run move tests. Currently interfaces with the IOTA Controller and Arduino boards.
• Video Assist Levels. Adjust video assist levels to compensate for low-light situations.
• Portrait Image Orientation. Switch to portrait orientation for still photography.
• Floating License Server. For schools and large organizations, configure Dragonframe to use a floating license server.
• Linked Exposures. Link two or more exposures together so their settings stay in sync.
• Template Scene. Configure a template scene to base all new scenes on. Useful for large productions with lots of common settings on every project.Ryushare