Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2015 (Mac OS X) | 200MB
SketchBook Pro sketching and painting software is a professional-grade program for digital artists, illustrators, and designers. Transform your Mac-based computer into a digital sketchbook using powerful illustration tools and an intuitive user interface.
Familiar illustration tools and brush types, plus support for many drawing tablets, provide an intuitive experience. SketchBook Pro for Enterprise is especially powerful for concept design and iteration, image composition, and graphic communication.
- Create simple flipbook-style animation based on Grease Pencil technology from Maya 3D animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, and compositing software.
- Draw perfect lines and take the guesswork out of plotting 1-point, 2-point, 3-point, or fisheye perspectives.
- Access more than 100 responsive digital pencils, pens, Copic markers, paintbrushes, and airbrushes with adjustable size and opacity.
- SketchBook Pro works with a variety of pen tablets and devices so you can draw and paint with ease.
- Design custom brushes to suit your needs. You can adjust opacity, pressure sensitivity, size, and texture.
- The streamlined interface in SketchBook Pro makes it easier to locate tools and commands, leaving you more time to be creative.
- In addition to a preset color palette, SketchBook Pro features the Copic Color System. You can also create custom colors.
- Drag and drop or import images directly into layers and add your comments on top. SketchBook Pro 2015 also supports layer grouping.
System requirements for SketchBook Pro 2015
Apple Mac OS X Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), and Mavericks (10.9)
1 GHz CPU and 1 GB of MemoryRyushare