PopClip 1.4.10 (Mac OS X) | 8.5MB
PopClip appears when you select text with your mouse on your Mac. Instantly access context-specific actions including copy and paste, plus extensions like Send to Evernote. If you select text containing a URL, email address or file path, PopClip can open it. Select a misspelled word, and PopClip offers corrections. Select any text to do a web search with those terms, or select a single word to get the dictionary definition.
"PopClip has achieved near perfect integration with Mac OS X and seems like a default feature of the operating system. For that alone, it is worth its asking price." — The Next Web
"an awesome new utility from Pilotmoon that makes the copy & paste function on your Mac look just like the copy & paste function on your iPhone" — Cult of Mac
What's New in Version 1.4.10
· Smaller file size and reduced memory usage.
· Fixed bug where tooltips would sometimes stay on screen after PopClip had disappeared.
· Fixed bug where the preferences window would sometimes become blank, with no content.
· Fixed bug where PopClip caused the Warp Stabilizer plugin in Adobe After Effects to fail.
· Fixed bug where PopClip caused drop-down menus in Firefox to behave weirdly.
· Improved the accuracy of the Word Count extension, particularly for Chinese and Japanese texts.
· Other tweaks, fixes and performance improvements.
Additionally, PopClip will no longer appear when you select text in most Adobe apps (including Dreamweaver, Illustrator and InDesign) and JetBrains apps (such as AppCode and PHPStorm). This is because PopClip worked poorly in those apps, with various glitches. I tried and failed to find workarounds, and concluded it is better PopClip does not appear at all, than work unreliably. (If you are affected by this change and wish to revert to the previous behavior
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processorRyushare